Crimson!
Sponsored

Fabs5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP 401A
Vehicle Showcase
All nice choices. I have a Magnetic Gt and it does look mean but Lightening Blue looks amazing as well!

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
I ordered Kona, so I'm not going to suggest Lightning. But I will say that Magnetic looks fantastic on the S550, it shows the body lines like no other color.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Originally I was going to go with silver, but Magnetic had me intrigued enough to seek the color out in person before I ordered. Ended up seeing the two colors side by side on Fusions on a sunny day and there was no contest - Magnetic it was, looks great with the red interior.

However, if I was ordering a new '18, I'd be hard pressed not to get Royal Crimson over tan. That would be hot too.

Matco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 2018 Mustang GT 1996 Ford Bronco
magnetic is awesome...

Sponsored

TomcatDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic w/black stripes
Well, after much time at the dealer today looking at colors I am no closer to a final decision and maybe even farther. There had been some light rain a day or so ago and all the cars were rather dirty. Magnetic shows dirt a lot. In fact, dirty magnetic and dirty black look almost the same. Silver and white looked the best dirty (no surprise) while everything else was in between. I had ruled out OF, but in bright light it looks much better. Last time I saw it was overcast and it looked very "cheese wiz" colored, but in bright light it pops. My wife liked the white, but I've had many white cars.

pike1346

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang 5.0 Premium
It's like choosing between a hot brunnete, hot blonde, or hot redhead. Can't go wrong either way. I went white because I'm a lazy SOB and white always looks good.
Funny sheit, I went with white for the same reason...:cheers: