Sponsored

Hellion turbo kit experiences ?

Dream50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Hey guys looking at getting a hellion kit for my 2017 mustang gt. Was thinking of keeping it around 6-8 pounds of boost for my daily driver. What do you guys think and any first hand experience would be great to hear about. Thanks
Sponsored

keltymd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP
I dont have one but have had turbo Mustangs. They are a BLAST more fun IMHO than SC due to the torque curve. That being said I have never even heard anyone speak of a bad experience with Hellion

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
I'm loving mine so far. I can keep it at ~7.5 psi wastegate boost or turn it up to 15 psi at the click of a button.

Their customer service is incredible and the quality is fantastic. Packaging was very organized with every part labeled and accounted for. Other turbo kits do NOT do this, trust me.

Mike5876

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona Blue GT 1194 RWHP
car

My 2018 is my fifth Hellion car.....if you ever saw the kits from the other companies you would never consider anything other than the Hellion

everything fits...no cutting....everything labeled and they go very fast!!
2018 hellion kit.JPG

Ponderthis

Boost Loading...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
My 2018 is my fifth Hellion car.....if you ever saw the kits from the other companies you would never consider anything other than the Hellion

everything fits...no cutting....everything labeled and they go very fast!!
Balling out of control! Cant hide money!

Sponsored

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium auto
Hellion kit is amazing! I Just set the stock motor s550 record this past weekend with it.

OP
OP

Dream50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Ya I seen your video congrats that's bada**. Didn't you have a Paxton setup before that? Is so how was it compared to the hellion for street driving.

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium auto
Ya I seen your video congrats that's bada**. Didn't you have a Paxton setup before that? Is so how was it compared to the hellion for street driving.
Thanks, yeah i did. I dont miss the paxton/vortech at all really. It ran well but
not this well. I like the turbo’s more. Power comes on much faster.

Swedish_Fries

Function and Form
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Guard GT
Dudes that are daily driving with this kit, are you guys dealing with heat soak? I'm super interested in the turbo route, but worry about issues dealing with summer heat. My vehicle is primarily a daily driver, but I'd like to consider some AutoX as well. (I know I wouldnt be competitive with the class that would put me in)

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
I dont have one but have had turbo Mustangs. They are a BLAST more fun IMHO than SC due to the torque curve. That being said I have never even heard anyone speak of a bad experience with Hellion
More fun then sc because of torque curve? Have you ever driven a sc mustang? Instant throttle response and tire shredding power instantly how can boost lag with a different torque colurve be funer? Ever seen a roll race turbo bs sc? Sc usually takes it

Sponsored

Ponderthis

Boost Loading...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
More fun then sc because of torque curve? Have you ever driven a sc mustang? Instant throttle response and tire shredding power instantly how can boost lag with a different torque colurve be funer? Ever seen a roll race turbo bs sc? Sc usually takes it
Turbos destroy superchargers. Period

TT15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Yellow GT
I drive mine alot and no issues. The only problem i had was when the car had the bmr drag spings on it the down pipes scrapped the ground alot i have put the car back to stock height and no other problems

Saywhen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350,2015 f350 lariat,05 Acura rsx,19 gt 10r80 on order
I’m curious how many guys out there are running the entry level setup with the 47# injectors.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
You better get out more if you've never heard anyone complain about Hellions over all quality. :lol::lol:

Saywhen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350,2015 f350 lariat,05 Acura rsx,19 gt 10r80 on order
You better get out more if you've never heard anyone complain about Hellions over all quality. :lol::lol:
Care to elaborate?
Sponsored