Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

Macfarland

MacFastang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Prius III Touring
I'm Alex and I'm 32 years old. I have been in love with the Mustang since the 1994 model, but I have never pulled the trigger because of its interior quality. My very first car was a 1982 F-150 that I enjoyed most of the 11th and 12th grade until in late 1998 I purchased a 1993 Passat GLX VR6. After that I was sold on German engineering and in late 2000 when it was time to purchase a new car I went for a 2001 (B5) Passat 1.8T. I thought about purchasing a 2001 Mustang, but a couple of reasons kept me from pulling the trigger. One, I can't buy a Mustang if it's not a V8 and back then it was way out of my budget. And two, coming from VW's fit and finish interior, the Mustang just didn't have the quality I came accustomed to.
It was a lease, so in late 2004 I had the opportunity to get the freshly new 2005 Mustang. Again, the V8 was out of my budget but the main reason I didn't go for it was that the interior quality was even worst than the SN-95. Again, I leased a 2004 (B5.5) Passat.
In 2007 my lease was up and went for my current car which is a Passat Hi-def that I have invested a bit of money in mods.
In late 2009 when I saw the 2010 Mustang in the LA Auto Show I immediately fell in love with it especially with the finally above average interior quality. I thought of selling my Passat but then the 2011 Stang came out with the 5.0 and 6 speed manual. I was going to pull the trigger last year but I heard of a facelift for the 2013 so I waited.
Now, I think the 2013 is the best Mustang yet in both performance and aesthetics and now I can afford a V8 but the 2015 is now the reason that is holding me back.
I love the retro-style of the '13 especially its retro interior and I'm not sold yet on the Evos concept to become the new Mustang, but I still have the curiosity of how the new Mustang will look like.
I will probably wait until the new Mustang is introduce and in any case I don't like it, I just can pick up a discounted 2014 Mustang GT!!

Meanwhile, here are some pics of my current car.

Sponsored

Felix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
What's up, well I'm Felix from Philly :). caught some of the great spy pics from here on other forums I'm on so thought I'd pop over to register and reserve my name before the 2015 comes out and site blows up.

Ricky35

Hi. A fellow member on my usual site linked me here (hi Ken) so here I am.

hawkeye

Hey there, found this site through one of the mustang blogs. I currently drive a Ford Escape ('11 v6) but looking to add a weekend pony to the mix. We're all a bit early to the s550 show but I like getting in on the ground floor. Hope to see this place really kick up when more news starts rolling in....

OP
OP
Thed

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Welcome all, and spread the word! The more people we have, the more conversations we have, and the more conversations we have the better this forum gets!

Sponsored

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Welcome all, and spread the word! The more people we have, the more conversations we have, and the more conversations we have the better this forum gets!
Hey Thed, great to see you back! And thanks :)

Let's get some of your old buddies back!

OP
OP
Thed

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Yeah, about that. I kind of took a break from de interwebz for a few months.

And I'll see what I can do.

KZStang

Amen. Let's get this place rocking for when the news flow starts to pick up.

Forgot my intro... NY'er here, my pride and joy is a restored 69 Mustang Mach 1, 4.6L v8. Mostly sits in my garage as my weekend joyride.

Love the retro look and hoping Ford doesn't loose it altogether with the 2015.

Harrison

Threads
Reaction score
FNG here! Been a Challenger owner for last 2 years and already thinking ahead to my next car which will be a smaller one for sure. Challenger is rare and gets lots of looks but if I was honest with myself, it's too big and heavy for me. Looking fwd to seeing the new Mustang it just might be my next car.

Sponsored

David Young

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang
Hi! David Young from Tennessee. Joined many months ago but couldn't activate my account :). I know a lot of you from other Forums. I'm here to learn all i can about the 2015. My wife is looking to buy a 2015 or 2016 Mustang, if everything works out right. I've got too much money in my 11 V-6, so i'm going to keep it for a long time. I only drive 5-6 thousand miles a year so it should last me 10-15 years :).

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Hi! David Young from Tennessee. Joined many months ago but couldn't activate my account :). I know a lot of you from other Forums. I'm here to learn all i can about the 2015. My wife is looking to buy a 2015 or 2016 Mustang, if everything works out right. I've got too much money in my 11 V-6, so i'm going to keep it for a long time. I only drive 5-6 thousand miles a year so it should last me 10-15 years :).
:welcome: back David! Is your wife a forum user as well?

Please help spread the word about the site to other communities that you are on. :cheers:

David Young

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang
:welcome: back David! Is your wife a forum user as well?

Please help spread the word about the site to other communities that you are on. :cheers:
Hi! She isn't on any Mustang Forums but i let her know whats going on in the Mustang world.

OKCfan

I'm back too. Good to see new users here now that theres been some more news. Welcome to all the new guys.

Krishna

Forgot my intro... NY'er here, my pride and joy is a restored 69 Mustang Mach 1, 4.6L v8. Mostly sits in my garage as my weekend joyride.
Awesome job man, looks great. Always loved the 69.

It's good to see new members... the s550 wave is coming... i can feel it!
Sponsored