Sponsored

WHITE PLATINUM S550 MUSTANG Thread

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
Can't wait to see one of these in person. So far locally I have yet to see this or the new blue.

Gt17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Only 4 posted on here so far, mine is the only one I've seen in person. I wonder how many have been built?

Sponsored

dotJake

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sdyoung.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum GT Premium
I haven't seen another one either. Shoulda called it Unicorn White instead. Welcome to the 'exclusive' club.

Voltang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I haven't seen another one either. Shoulda called it Unicorn White instead. Welcome to the 'exclusive' club.
Haven't seen another one in my area yet. Won a regional car show with it a month ago. Won best paint at a car show 2 weeks ago. Everyone loves the white platinum in person. So glad I went with this color!

OP
OP

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Some pics of mine from another thread
Here is my White Platinum Metallic Tri-coat the day i picked it up. This is how it looks pretty dirty. I didnt let them do anything to the car during the pdi process as far as touching the paint or removing any stickers or plastic.

It needed virtually zero paint correction because i didnt let them touch the paint. These two finished pictures of it not in direct lighting pictures unfortunately, of it detailed. Ive not gotten any direct light exposure pictures yet. Its rather low light in the pictures actually.

The following products were used on the exterior
Foam cannoned with Optimum Car wash
Carpro Iron X
3d nano tech skin cloth (new clay bar type technology)
Griots Boss Da
Shine company classic polish
Menzerna Powerlock
Auto finesse spirit

Sponsored

SlootFlute

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang Yet :[
Are they really easy to tell from the Oxford White??

I wish we had some side by side's

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT Premium LFP 727
I was wondering where all the Platinum White people were...not many lol. I do agree that this color is hard to appreciate in pictures. In person it really pops and shimmers. Taking pictures of it and getting proper exposure is another thing that manual camera settings were made for!
20161101_114.jpg
20161101_76.jpg
20161101_84.jpg

Voltang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I was wondering where all the Platinum White people were...not many lol. I do agree that this color is hard to appreciate in pictures. In person it really pops and shimmers. Taking pictures of it and getting proper exposure is another thing that manual camera settings were made for!
Got my 2017 White Platinum on 6/15/16. I would love to see some more white platinum pictures on here. where are you all at?:ford:
Sponsored