Sponsored

2015 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2015 Mustang have you ordered?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
With orders set to begin shortly, let's open this thread up for everyone to discuss and post up your orders. For anyone that has actually placed an order, please let us know in the poll which pony will soon be yours.

This thread will also be for Deysha/Tricia to help track your orders and answer any questions. :thumbsup:

You can also track your custom orders online at: http://www.cotus.ford.com/ OR http://wwwqa.cotus.ford.com

Once you have your VIN you can look it up here: http://www.etis.ford.com/

You can look up your window sticker at either of these sites (be sure to type your VIN after the "vin="):

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=

Sponsored

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
My dealer has placed an order for my 2015 Mustang GT 50 Anniversary LE in Kona Blue with 6 spd manual.

This car was ordered along with a Wimbledon White for the dealer although I was told it is spoken for already.

J.Darcy

Congrats guys!.... didn't realize there's already 4 people that have placed orders here. Is the system now allowing for non-LE orders? (I'm assuming so since there's a few regular orders in the poll).

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
2015 Mustang GT 50th Anniversary LE in Kona Blue here to!

Hope Deysha appears soon.

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
2015 Mustang GT 50th Anniversary LE in Kona Blue.

What shall I name her for the plate? Luck (be a lady), serial number, Desire, Dancer, or let her speak to me when I back her off the carrier.

Sponsored

DJ

Pardon the stupid question but how are you all ordering these when order banks are not open yet? Are these just deposits since pricing is not released yet?

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
Pardon the stupid question but how are you all ordering these when order banks are not open yet? Are these just deposits since pricing is not released yet?
Yes, this is just money down to reserve an order Tuesday when the banks open.

trogdor007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 DIB GT Premium
GT Premium in Guard with 3.55 axle and all the tech goodies. EDIT: Here's a pic of my priced DORA
Mustang Order DORA.jpg

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
As much as I hate to say it..... I may have to go automatic tranny. This is my second accident where I have injured my shifting shoulder /arm / wrist and driving my 2014 GT with manual home last night was a bitch. Fractured wrist......

SO I may go 50th Anniversary LE in Kona with auto. But hey, it gets TrackPack option on LE with auto!!

Sanctuary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
German cars.
I'm on the list for a Red, automatic - 2.3L Ecoboost. Hope to see what happens this Tuesday.

Sponsored

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
So ready...

Going in tomorrow (5/16). Rep said he would print the Order Guide and we can pencil in my order. Make it official on 5/20. Can't wait to order my 1st Mustang on the 20th :clap2:
I'm planning on ordering the following:

Echoboost (Black or Ruby Red)
Base Price........ 24,000 (Based on the 14 V6)
201A..................4,000 (Based on the 14 V6 Premium Upgrade)
PP ....................$1995
50 Years AP .........1595
Adaptive Cruise.... 1195
......................$32,785

Am I in the ballpark? Also, I'm concerned about package conflict. Anyone see any reason the above won't work? Also, have the 200A & 201A upgrade prices been released yet? Or are those what the base prices will be?

BTW, I like the PP black wheels, but I wish I had other options such as the gun metal colored wheels with the same style.

J.Darcy

Yes, this is just money down to reserve an order Tuesday when the banks open.
Gotcha thats what i thought. 15 people already...I'm hoping to be on the list soon too just gathering all my pennies. It will be fun to see it skyrocket after the 20th.

Mark's M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'15 L.E. Auto WW
WW with A/T today at noon. Eastgate Ford in Hamilton. MSRP as promised, which I've NEVER paid for a car before, but what the hell 'cause we're only getting a handful in Canada and this car is unique enough to justify it. And I'm a driver, not a collector, so I'll be getting my money's worth lol. Very excited....until I counted how many days there are in 6 months lol.

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Went in to the dealer today to pencil in an order, but he had less info than I had! Great job M6G! He couldn't even find the order guide in his system - and I watched him try.
We made an appointment to order my Mustang on Tuesday at 6PM. Can't wait :clap2:
I'm planning on ordering the following:

Echoboost (Ruby Red)
Base Price........$29,000 (Estimated using the Canadian Order Guide)
201A..................1,795
PP .....................1,995
50 Years AP ........1,595
Adaptive Cruise....1,195
Ruby Red.............. 395
......................$35,975

Also, joined Mustang Club of America yesterday and got my X-Plan Pin. The dealer said he will honor it!

A.J.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT "Competition Orange" PP
Placed an order with my dealer here on Long Island, 2015 GT Fastback Premium with the PP option, back up sensors, Nav, 400a, Competiton Orange, with Charcoal Leather seats. Wanted to get the auto, but you can't get the PP with the auto.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.