Sponsored

2016 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2016 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
By popular demand, here's a separate thread for 2016 Mustang orders that have been placed. To see the 2015 Mustang orders thread, click HERE.

Please post up your orders and vote in the poll.

This is also where Jeff, Nick, or Deysha can chime in and help track your orders. For questions, you can contact our wonderful Ford Service reps here.

For more information:

On ordering/scheduling and to learn how to track your vehicle, visit the WIKI section on orders HERE.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
Spoke with dealer on Friday and will be using X-plan pricing + any rebates I qualify for once I accept delivery. Should be finalizing details and signing paperwork on Monday or Tuesday.

GT Premium w/Performance Package (Guard + Dark Saddle Interior). I'm hoping to get OTD pricing below $40k before rebates. Will update once everything is final.

ilkhan

435 ilkhan approved HP.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[Gone 2016 400A] > 2017 F150
Spoke with dealer on Friday and will be using X-plan pricing + any rebates I qualify for once I accept delivery. Should be finalizing details and signing paperwork on Monday or Tuesday.

GT Premium w/Performance Package (Guard + Dark Saddle Interior). I'm hoping to get OTD pricing below $40k before rebates. Will update once everything is final.
Grab a mustang club of america membership and use x-plan, if those are your only options you'll be well under 40k.
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8243

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Maybe someone from Ford CS can chime in and tell us when the Canadian
pricing list will be out for the 2016. Thx

fdl2phx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shadow Black Mustang Bullitt
Order placed Sunday morning. GT Premium (Guard w/ Dark Saddle), 401A, Nav Pkg, Spare Tire, & Spoiler Delete. Ordered on XPlan.

Have not signed into COTUS yet to see if order is showing up yet, anticipated delivery sometime in September. Perhaps as early as August. Time will tell. Very excited!

Last edited:

Sponsored

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
By popular demand, here's a separate thread for 2016 Mustang orders that have been placed.

Please post up your orders and vote in the poll.

This is also where Jeff, Nick, or Deysha can chime in and help track your orders. For questions, you can contact our wonderful Ford Service reps here.

For more information:

On ordering/scheduling and to learn how to track your vehicle, visit the WIKI section on orders HERE.

Great! Thanks, Jarstang!

Woot woot! Congrats, 113. Be sure to PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can track it.

Maybe someone from Ford CS can chime in and tell us when the Canadian
pricing list will be out for the 2016. Thx
I’m looking into that for you, montreal ponies.

Order placed Sunday morning. GT Premium (Guard w/ Dark Saddle), 401A, Spare, Spoiler Delete. Ordered on XPlan.

Have not signed into COTUS yet to see if order is showing up yet, anticipated delivery sometime in September. Perhaps as early as August. Time will tell. Very excited!
Congrats on your order, fdl2phx! You’re welcome to PM me as well.

Deysha

stangmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang
I ordered a M/T 2016 Magnetic GT Premium with Performance Pack, redline red leather interior, on Wednesday May 27th. Used X plan pricing and got all of the paper work signed off on by both sides ahead of time. Paying $39,534.97

Now I'm just waiting for it to show up in COTUS and get built! :D

NVstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT
Placed our order with the dealer this weekend. 400a, Ruby Red, auto, premier trim, spare tire, 19inch wheel, navigation. Dealer agreed to X-plan. Now the wait begins...

Dosia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
When will the 16 orders show up in COTUS?

Sponsored

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Placed our order with the dealer this weekend. 400a, Ruby Red, auto, premier trim, spare tire, 19inch wheel, navigation. Dealer agreed to X-plan. Now the wait begins...
Orders mine 2 weeks ago, waiting game to get a VIN. Still cant find my order in COTUS...
My specs are in my signature below.
i am beyond excited !
Congrats, guys! Be sure to PM me with your dealer’s names and order numbers so I can track them.

It’s available now, montreal ponies. You’re very welcome!

Deysha

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Congrats, guys! Be sure to PM me with your dealer’s names and order numbers so I can track them.

It’s available now, montreal ponies. You’re very welcome!

Deysha
Deysha, is there anyway this can shown for all to see on this site ? Thanks

TwinReverb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Race Red Base GT Fastback (300A)
Manual Transmission
Performance Pack