Status
Not open for further replies.

fordsvtparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang parts!
Hello all!

I've got some important information regarding Fordparts.com & Autonation Ford of WBL

As of recently, and after much debate, we are not accepting most orders from fordparts.com. Please, do not place orders with our store from this website. I'm told we're not able to disable our store completely with fordparts.com (for various reasons), so I'm hoping to grab some attention here.

This applies only to our store & fordparts.com. This does not affect our Autonation Ford WBL Parts website https://parts.autonationfordwhitebearlake.com/ or phone orders. This also does not affect fordparts.com customers shopping with another dealer.

I have often promoted this website, as the OEM catalog quality and shipping prices are hard to beat. However, we've recently been hit with numerous fraudulent orders, costing us thousands of dollars. The Autonation Parts WBL website is hosted by a third party, and gives us the tools to look for the "red flags" associated with fraudulent orders. Because of this, the Autonation website is not affected.

We hope to be up and running again with fordparts.com in the future. The format will be changing soon, and we hopefully will at least be able to set up individual accounts for our repeat customers. I do sincerely apologize for the hassle, as we will be loosing some business. We hate to have to go this route, but we do not have any other options at this point.

On a side note- The Ford Performance parts do not price correctly on the fordparts.com website. The Ford Performance parts are supposed to be priced much cheaper!

Please feel free to send me a PM with any questions or concerns, or just give us a call.

Thanks for your understanding!
Mike R
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.