SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Big savings this weekend on all Steeda Suspension springs
We sold a surprisingly amount of Steeda minimum drop springs this past weekend.

Post your pic's and comments and get a promo code on your next Steeda order!

Thank you,

Steeda Tech

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
New Pics

One of several Steeda product development vehicles
minn drop.jpg
minnn drop.jpg

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
Well I was hoping for a break in the weather to get some better pictures but apparently we've travelled back in time to mid January. I put these springs on the car last weekend with the Ford Performance Track shock/strut kit and the ride is absolutely perfect. Took all of the bounce out and its firm but not harsh, the closest I can approximate it at is a mid-level BMW for how it rides. Very satisfied with the setup and the looks to me are perfect (I'm in the tiny minority of S550 owners that think the top of the tire tucked up under the fender with a 1.5"+ drop looks awkward on a mustang).

4l68vs.jpg

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Well I was hoping for a break in the weather to get some better pictures but apparently we've travelled back in time to mid January. I put these springs on the car last weekend with the Ford Performance Track shock/strut kit and the ride is absolutely perfect. Took all of the bounce out and its firm but not harsh, the closest I can approximate it at is a mid-level BMW for how it rides. Very satisfied with the setup and the looks to me are perfect (I'm in the tiny minority of S550 owners that think the top of the tire tucked up under the fender with a 1.5"+ drop looks awkward on a mustang).

4l68vs.jpg
Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to your updated pics!

Steeda Tech

Sponsored

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to your updated pics!

Steeda Tech
Great pics on our Minimum drop springs. Our rate is slightly higher than stock to mitagate the increased roll related to the lower front roll center due to lowering the vehicle.

Steeda Tech

Blackhawk25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe S
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Just want to thank Steeda, had a great time at the Pompano show. Great place, nice people, many nice Mustangs there. Small the Steeda Stangs we're just awesome. Ended up picking up the Steeda minimum drop springs for my 2017 Point GT. THANKS STEEDA

Blackhawk25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe S
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Just to add thank you Harry G for helping me out at Steeda Today

Last edited:
OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Just want to thank Steeda, had a great time at the Pompano show. Great place, nice people, many nice Mustangs there. Small the Steeda Stangs we're just awesome. Ended up picking up the Steeda minimum drop springs for my 2017 Point GT. THANKS STEEDA
Thank you!! We appreciate your support! Looking forward to seeing pics once installed. Please, reach out to our tech team if you have any questions on install.

The best,
Steeda Tech

k4show

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP
How well do these work on PP dampers? I’ve read 200 was a bit too much for them.

Sponsored

Blackhawk25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe S
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I installed the Steeda minimal drop springs this weekend on my 2017 PP GT. The car lowered .5 inch as advertised on all 4 corners, which looks perfect IMO, there was no difference in the ride quality, car suspension is a little bit stiffer but not harsh at all, I kept the PP shocks and struts and trimmed all 4 bump stops 1 inch as recommended on the Steeda instructions provided with the springs. The steering did feel a bit tighter for sure. I pushed the car pretty hard (spirited driving) and felt great, when i purchased the springs at Steeda in Pompano, when asked I was assured that these springs would do good with the PP dampers, They were correct, no complaints so far, I will review again after some Highway driving once I get the chance and post the stance pics. by the way my tires are SVE 350R wheels 285 front, 305 rears, 19", just adding those tires and wheels made a big difference, stance in my opinion is perfect,

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Any extra bounciness or harshness from this matchup with the PP dampers?

I installed the Steeda minimal drop springs this weekend on my 2017 PP GT. The car lowered .5 inch as advertised on all 4 corners, which looks perfect IMO, there was no difference in the ride quality, car suspension is a little bit stiffer but not harsh at all, I kept the PP shocks and struts and trimmed all 4 bump stops 1 inch as recommended on the Steeda instructions provided with the springs. The steering did feel a bit tighter for sure. I pushed the car pretty hard (spirited driving) and felt great, when i purchased the springs at Steeda in Pompano, when asked I was assured that these springs would do good with the PP dampers, They were correct, no complaints so far, I will review again after some Highway driving once I get the chance and post the stance pics. by the way my tires are SVE 350R wheels 285 front, 305 rears, 19", just adding those tires and wheels made a big difference, stance in my opinion is perfect,

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Great to see the community working together :)

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Tim, I have a 15 non-pp gt with only the Steeda IRS braces and 30,000mi on the car. Will these springs work well with the stock dampers to get rid of some of the bounciness and slop in the suspension, basically tighten it up for a daily driver that doesn't track?
Also will it decrease the life of my stock dampers?
Thanks
Sponsored