Sponsored

fordsvtparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang parts!
M*9603*M8A 581.90
FR3Z*3600*AC 353.98

Also, we could us Speedee delivery if this is going to IL. It would only run around $15 for the M-9603-M8A.

Thanks
Mike R

OP
OP

Drknight15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
Stang-less at the moment
Thanks Mike. I placed order for the wheel and wish I would have checked with you previously (before I had ordered PP2). Your prices seem to be the best and proximity to IL is great for me.

fordsvtparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang parts!
The shipping prices with Speedee are not listed on the website, so it's hard for people to know there are other shipping options. Speedee does not have the software available to integrate with the dimensions & offer accurate shipping quotes. However, we use them for phone orders on a daily basis. They're great for medium to largish items compared to UPS or Fed Ex. For anyone else reading, Speedee delivers to MN, WI, IL, IA, as well as parts of ND, SD, and NE.

Thanks for the order with the wheel!

OP
OP

Drknight15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
Stang-less at the moment
Mike--slightly different question but on this part, what would shipping be with Speedee to IL 60156? Could I do better to use Speedee for this vs USPS/UPS, etc?

Part #GR3Z-6344210-BC
Thx!

Sponsored

fordsvtparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang parts!
Yes. I'm sure we could do $20 or less for shipping on the spoiler. The shipping is also usually very cheap if the order is done through fordparts.com/autonationfordwhitebearlake.

You'll get a great price if you are shopping with us, but a deal on the shipping courtesy of Ford and Fed Ex. Disregard the Ford Performance parts on that website, but the OEM stuff is priced the same as our other catalog.

Or just give us a call during the day, and we'd be happy to take an order over the phone.

Thanks!

OP
OP

Drknight15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
Stang-less at the moment
Yes. I'm sure we could do $20 or less for shipping on the spoiler. The shipping is also usually very cheap if the order is done through fordparts.com/autonationfordwhitebearlake.

You'll get a great price if you are shopping with us, but a deal on the shipping courtesy of Ford and Fed Ex.
Wow! OK I now see what your saying. I went through the site link you provided above and placed the ordered. The shipping was VERY low (FedEx Overnight- $10!) so this is definitely the way to go I guess in ordering parts through you guys. Having Ford/FedEx "discounting" the shipping cost is definitely a money saver! :ford:

Thanks again!