Sponsored

Looking for a quick recommendation in Pittsburgh. Stripe delete/ceramic coating.

Jdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Hey guys,

Picking up the car today and it's white with blue stripes. I want to do the stripe delete and ceramic coating sooner than later to avoid pait tanning but I'm new to the area and don't know anyone. Coraopolis area would be even better.
Thank a lot.

J.
Sponsored

HI_OFFCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
It's not in Pittsburgh and is a bit of a drive but I'm near Harrisburg and use InShane Designs for the Xpel and Detail Lab for the coatings. Not sure what level of ceramic coating you are looking for but he isn't able to do the coatings that need baked on with UV lighting and last 7-10 years. But, he is more than capable of doing the non-UV drying ceramics.

buster1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Hey guys,

Picking up the car today and it's white with blue stripes. I want to do the stripe delete and ceramic coating sooner than later to avoid pait tanning but I'm new to the area and don't know anyone. Coraopolis area would be even better.
Thank a lot.

J.
Did you buy the one at Kenny Ross in Castle Shannon?

OP
OP

Jdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I did. I wanted one with the convenience package. They gave me a fair deal and has a lifetime powetrain warranty. I also bought the maintenance package which I normally wouldn't but it includes 10 oil changes over a 5 year period plus the free one the dealer gives every new car purchase. Ends up being $78 per oil change.

They still have a yellow one with black stripes and recaros.

v-man

Still Plays With Cars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt 350 LB Black stripe
whos life time???

Sponsored

v-man

Still Plays With Cars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt 350 LB Black stripe
i did not read thru it all but I am old and have experienced a lot first off it says lifetime which is total bull shit period and then next to it says LIMITED!!!! IT IS NOT FORDS so you are screwed cause if a million to one happens and they might pay out who is gonna do the work to many red flags buy the longest ford warranty you can

Gus0024

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Rob Wagner Auto Body on Rt. 19 in North Hills. Excellent people. Excellent work. I had Xpel and OptiCoat done

OP
OP

Jdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Rob Wagner Auto Body on Rt. 19 in North Hills. Excellent people. Excellent work. I had Xpel and OptiCoat done
Thanks Gus. I'll check them out. Any idea what I can expect to pay? I got a quote at a place up in moon for $1800 and I was a little taken back.

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU, 2018 GT350
Thanks Gus. I'll check them out. Any idea what I can expect to pay? I got a quote at a place up in moon for $1800 and I was a little taken back.
i think 1800 is pretty reasonable, have heard of a lot more

Sponsored

Gus0024

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Roughly the same price. Maybe a little less. Sorry for the delay in response.

OP
OP

Jdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Cool thanks. I think I've just been reading real old posts and this stuff has gone up in price a lot over the past few years. I'll have to sleep on it.
Sponsored