Sponsored

looking for good Ford dealer in hudson Valley NY

Pmauoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic
Hello all,

Looking to get my first oil change and wanted to ask if anyone has any dealer recommendations in the area that work well with mustang ecoboosts. I also wanted to find a dealer that have the ability to add ford mods etc....???
Sponsored

figmentsas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Convertible
2 months ago, I went to Friendly Ford in Poughkeepsie, and they installed the Ford
Performance Racing CAI and tuning kit on my 2015 Ecoboost. It took them 90 minutes and charged me $125 for the install. I love the extra oomph of power with the tune. I dealt with Matt at the service desk, and I even met the Ford technician who installed the kit, and they were both friendly and professional.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Leo Kaytes Ford in Warwick is worth the drive and they are very good. I have both our Fords serviced there and we bought them there as well. I live about 40 minutes away from them and have a Ford Dealer around the corner from me, so that should say something lol.

Boosted5.0_NY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium w/ Performance Package
Rhinebeck Ford has been really good based on my experiences. Bought my car there and had it serviced a couple of time before I got the blower.

OP
OP
Pmauoo

Pmauoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic
I made an appointment for first oil change at friendly Ford in Poughkeepsie. We purchased my wife's fusion from there. I would think standard service activities such as oil changes should not be an issue at any ford dealer...i hope
Sponsored