Sponsored

2019 Mustang configutor is up

PortalMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS300 AWD
Heeeey... looks like you can combine the Carbon Fiber interior with the 401A on 2019. Or maybe not. I think it bumped it back down to a 400A.

Every time I hit on Need for Green that black stripe is added :rant:
Yes, it was stated that the black stripe is required (not optional) with Need for Green.
Sponsored

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
No MagneRide with California Special Package.:doh:

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Why would there be? CS is all about glamour
For me.....It's because it has the nicest looking interior of any GT for starters! Premium interior is crap, and the Recaros are horrible. Not to mention the exterior looks, nicer grille...front splitter etc...

obgod3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, PP1, 401A, A10
and offering lease deals.......

Sponsored

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
I don't like the new stripes. I'd rather have the GT350 style stripes. Nothing worth buying a 19 over an 18 that I see.

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS

Nameless

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tedd
Vehicle(s)
'13 GT
Interesting they do not have the GT350 up yet...The Bullit does not seem like a bad deal actually. Considering everything that comes standard...Well unless you had to have automatic.
Didn't they said that it will be late availability? I thought I read somewhere in here or someone said that Flat Rock will start building it AFTER the winter shutdown (i.e. Jan 2019)

Sponsored

bcreed1983

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Grabber Blue GT, 14 F150 FX4, 17 Escape
You're crazy...that color was awesome!
Agreed love that color as well. Matter of fact we just got an 18 GT in today in crimson with the performance package. Very sharp car!

AGM2018

I had a 2018 EB (PP, 10 SPD, 401A and Luster Wheels) ordered in Lightening Blue...but, the dealership ordered it too late and Ford rejected the build. So do I now go with my second color choice (Ingot Silver) or "roll the dice" and "ride with" Velocity Blue? VB looks lighter than LB for sure...I really wish there were more, and better, pictures of it to help me decide. I don't think one may go wrong with IG...it makes the car, especially with the 19" Luster Wheels, look very sharp. I am just not 100% sure on VB yet. Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
In pictures it was butt sauce. In person it's like sweet rich candy.
It's one of those colors that is difficult to photograph. I would have NEVER ordered my car in Guard Metallic if I saw it in just pics alone. I went to a Ford dealer and saw the color on a F150. I looked at it a few different times over a few weeks, in different light conditions before I knew that was the color I wanted. So glad I did, I get compliments all the time...

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I had a 2018 EB (PP, 10 SPD, 401A and Luster Wheels) ordered in Lightening Blue...but, the dealership ordered it too late and Ford rejected the build. So do I now go with my second color choice (Ingot Silver) or "roll the dice" and "ride with" Velocity Blue? VB looks lighter than LB for sure...I really wish there were more, and better, pictures of it to help me decide. I don't think one may go wrong with IG...it makes the car, especially with the 19" Luster Wheels, look very sharp. I am just not 100% sure on VB yet. Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
I wouldn't want a silver car, they're too plain to me so VB gets my vote there.

Bravo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
German Turbo Box
and offering lease deals.......

I wouldn't call those deals, but yeah, it's pretty big that they're even offering a Ford backed lease on the GT.

If I can negotiate a starting lease price to $5-8K under MSRP, I might seriously consider going that route.
Sponsored