• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

F/S GT Strut Tower Brace

zipnz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
GT STB takeoff (no scratches)- $125 plus shipping
(never installed) cowl c-brace - $75 plus shipping **SOLD**
img_1009-1-1.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
zipnz

zipnz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
shipping costs

Shipping to 46038?
I'm at work, but I will get the box measurements and weight when I get home and get back to you. I did do a "guesstimate" on the shipping cost calculator and it looks to be $40-$45. I could be way off though. I'll let you know.

OP
OP
zipnz

zipnz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Yes, the STB is still available. I'll do $150 shipped if that works for you.

Sponsored

OP
OP
zipnz

zipnz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Yes, the cowl brace is already sold. I forgot to update this thread, sorry.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
I'm in Houston. What area of TX are you in for a possible local pickup if you still have the tower brace.

OP
OP
zipnz

zipnz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
All PM's replied to.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
I will take the strut tower brace. I'll be in Dallas on the 27th. No need to mess with shipping.
Sponsored