Bird Shit

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Found out something very important from my Detailer. People will get a wet tissue or cloth and wipe the stuff off. NO it contains Grit which will scratch the paintwork as you are rubbing it into the paintwork. Get a wet tissue, warm water, and just dab it, leave it on the spot for 10mins then dab it off as much as you can. Yes your car might look as if it's had a bad shaving experience :-)
Sponsored

Wobs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Found out something very important from my Detailer. People will get a wet tissue or cloth and wipe the stuff off. NO it contains Grit which will scratch the paintwork as you are rubbing it into the paintwork. Get a wet tissue, warm water, and just dab it, leave it on the spot for 10mins then dab it off as much as you can. Yes your car might look as if it's had a bad shaving experience :-)
I used that method to get the flies off my bike Helmet and visor, works great.

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
It would never work with Scottish seagull sh*te. The flying rats eat anything and everything and their waste has to be seen to be believed, both in constitution and quantity.
I try to hose off the worst of it on my cars and fortunately the coating prevents most things adhereing so I'm hoping it wont be too bad on the Mustang.
Sponsored