sooooo, no 700 HP this week?!?!?

Bomicino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
15 ecoboost
I can't help but feel confused and disappointed. The car that was on that path was progressing like a freight train, and I couldn't wait to hear updates. I guess it isnt anyone's business, but the change up takes some wind out of the sails. Adam, I'm under the impression you bought an auto EB. If so, then there is relief knowing you aren't going anywhere. You have done so much for this platform, and I and countless others have you to thank for the knowledge and progress. I hope it isn't long before there are several other builds to that cars level and beyond for us all to watch.
Sponsored

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
I can't help but feel confused and disappointed. The car that was on that path was progressing like a freight train, and I couldn't wait to hear updates. I guess it isnt anyone's business, but the change up takes some wind out of the sails. Adam, I'm under the impression you bought an auto EB. If so, then there is relief knowing you aren't going anywhere. You have done so much for this platform, and I and countless others have you to thank for the knowledge and progress. I hope it isn't long before there are several other builds to that cars level and beyond for us all to watch.
Although Adam was the pioneer for the EcoBoost Mustang in terms of tuning, its MAperformace as a company that brought it all together. They have been very vocal in the community and I'm sure they know how big they are right now. I don't think they would just push the Mustang to the wayside when they know how big they are in the game right now.

Adam pushed them into the community, now its up to them to keep it up.

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
That's the key. Adam pushed them into the community and was the sole representative for MAP in regards to the EBM. That's gonna be some big shoes to fill and not easily done.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
MAPerformance was the heart of the beast, I simply brought it to life. The plans for 700whp are still in the books, I still plan on working with them to make more power and get the car down the track.

The reason you aren't seeing more power, is because I'm currently limited by the factory ECU until Cobb gets the hardcoded limits removed, which they have but I can't make any changes to the tune file. They will get me some updated software in the future, and the car will be back on path.

I personally haven't bought an Auto EBM, I'm not sure if I will. I have to be successful with my new business in order to add another vehicle to the fleet. Hopefully, with all your help, we can make that happen and further push the envelope of calibrations for the platform.

Sup3rPat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP Gaurd
Yea, I never heard of MAP before joining this forum and Adam made me a loyal customer with his steadfast devotion and dedication to customer service. I can't help but feel a little reluctant to choose MAP as my "go to" company since I feel I have to reestablish a relationship... Guess now I can stop being bias and checking out other companies, hope others offer military discounts since that always gave MAP a leg up for me.

Sponsored

Surtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
it seems ive missed something...Adam is no longer working for MAP? If so, hope everything goes according to plan for your future endeavors Adam, also hope you stick around here on the forums just as often as you used to.

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Definitely will be, and thank you.

mtpavelka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Just curious. Where do we stand on etunes at this point? Was that an Adam thing or an Adam working for MAP thing?

Edit: Never mind. I found the answer in another thread. Thank you Adam for continuing to offer etune support. MAP might sell great parts but YOU were the reason I bought the etune option. :thumbsup:

PamAndJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang
Just curious. Where do we stand on etunes at this point? Was that an Adam thing or an Adam working for MAP thing?

Edit: Never mind. I found the answer in another thread. Thank you Adam for continuing to offer etune support. MAP might sell great parts but YOU were the reason I bought the etune option. :thumbsup:
Where did you find this thread? I searched and can't find it. I'm curious about some datalogs that I sent to Adam in the last couple days.

mtpavelka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang

Sponsored

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
My email is in my signature.

Tb8983

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
So I understand this right. If we still buy a tune Adam will still fine tune it or we are out of luck and if I buy the turbo kit, is it the same as if I buy the tune

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
So I understand this right. If we still buy a tune Adam will still fine tune it or we are out of luck and if I buy the turbo kit, is it the same as if I buy the tune
Nothing has changed on the tuning side of things. If you purchase an Accessport from MAPerformance it will still come with one of my tune files and I will still be reviewing each and every one.

If there is interest in an E-tune customers will have to contact me directly. My contact information is in my signature below!

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
MAPerformance was the heart of the beast, I simply brought it to life. The plans for 700whp are still in the books, I still plan on working with them to make more power and get the car down the track.

The reason you aren't seeing more power, is because I'm currently limited by the factory ECU until Cobb gets the hardcoded limits removed, which they have but I can't make any changes to the tune file. They will get me some updated software in the future, and the car will be back on path.

I personally haven't bought an Auto EBM, I'm not sure if I will. I have to be successful with my new business in order to add another vehicle to the fleet. Hopefully, with all your help, we can make that happen and further push the envelope of calibrations for the platform.
Adam what vehicles do you have? Lol are they beasts like the EBM
Sponsored