Sponsored

Is this a good price for an '18 EB Premium?

mustangshopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I'm shopping for an '18 Ecoboost Premium and have been having some pretty bad experiences at dealerships. I'm tempted to call it quits and wait for a pre-owned DIB to pop up instead, though I was thinking of settling for Lightning or Kona Blue...not in a hurry anymore.

I was quoted $29,760 out-the-door price for MSRP $35,685. Is this a good price? Should I haggle further? I have talked to other dealers not willing to go below this, though I have not been in person yet.
Sponsored

tws123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt premium
I'm shopping for an '18 Ecoboost Premium and have been having some pretty bad experiences at dealerships. I'm tempted to call it quits and wait for a pre-owned DIB to pop up instead, though I was thinking of settling for Lightning or Kona Blue...not in a hurry anymore.

I was quoted $29,760 out-the-door price for MSRP $35,685. Is this a good price? Should I haggle further? I have talked to other dealers not willing to go below this, though I have not been in person yet.
I guess we would need more information? do you qualify for military discount? have a private offer coupon? i guess otd price includes how much sales tax? what is the retail cash offer in your area because it varies by states?

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Try searching on www.cargurus.com

You’ll be able to see not only accurate pricing but also inventory across the US if you do a wide open search, instead of localized.

Also, $29k on a $35k MSRP is really not all that bad.
Sponsored