OP
OP
nastang87xx

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
there is plenty of unlockable power for this motor w/ out adding turbos or a supercharger. Frankenstein Engine Dynamics will soon be releasing heads that flow at 405 cfm along with custom cams and a billet Intake manifold (there is someone on the forum that is testing the products with them). And Long tubes, e85 w/ a tune alone will give you 520+ rwhp which is about 590ish Crank hp. I think it’d be awesome to see someone work with Borla Induction and put some ITB’s on it too.. with all these mods you’re looking at a 630+ rwhp NA Voodoo without a doubt
Spending $10,000 on a 75 crank HP increase is not exactly a great investment in my mind. I'm waiting to see what FED's heads do as I personally don't want to go long tubes because of sound restriction issues for my motorsports events and tracks. But I'm guessing those will be pretty pricey too.
Sponsored

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
I already have a more capable track car. I would love to own a boosted gt350 for the street. IMO the gt350 is a heavy car for the track.
Would love to own that awesome sounding beast and boost it to smoke everything under the sun.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Always go to the internet (especially YouTube) for technical data. Ford Powertrain engineers have no clue and never test anything.

Crikey.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
there is plenty of unlockable power for this motor w/ out adding turbos or a supercharger. Frankenstein Engine Dynamics will soon be releasing heads that flow at 405 cfm along with custom cams and a billet Intake manifold (there is someone on the forum that is testing the products with them). And Long tubes, e85 w/ a tune alone will give you 520+ rwhp which is about 590ish Crank hp. I think it’d be awesome to see someone work with Borla Induction and put some ITB’s on it too.. with all these mods you’re looking at a 630+ rwhp NA Voodoo without a doubt
Better hope those headers are made well.

A_Bau3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Spending $10,000 on a 75 crank HP increase is not exactly a great investment in my mind. I'm waiting to see what FED's heads do as I personally don't want to go long tubes because of sound restriction issues for my motorsports events and tracks. But I'm guessing those will be pretty pricey too.
Yeah it would be crazy money but I think there might be a NA lover out there that’ll do it eventually. Heck if I had that kind of money I would.

Sponsored

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Should have went ARH and you wouldn't have an issue as its quieter than stock.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t see there being an issue if you go aftermarket like American Racing or Kooks..
Don't underestimate the shaking forces this engine generates. Ford Performance did, at first. The durability dyno showed them the way with many components.

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
All I want is 526rwhp NA on 91 Octane without making the car louder than it already is.

Oh, and California SMOG legal :D:bolt:

Sponsored

Dr. JL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R: GR227 and GR378
I say leave the car purely as it was from the factory; as designed, as tested, as produced. I agree with Bossing, improve your skills on the track, not the car. You vs track. That’s pure. If you want more horsepower in a ride, make a race car from the ground up. This car is awesome as is. Enjoy it as is or save your cash for the next C&D PCOTY...

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
I say leave the car purely as it was from the factory; as designed, as tested, as produced. I agree with Bossing, improve your skills on the track, not the car. You vs track. That’s pure. If you want more horsepower in a ride, make a race car from the ground up. This car is awesome as is. Enjoy it as is or save your cash for the next C&D PCOTY...
I had to google PCOTY, thanks learned something new.
Sponsored