Sponsored

Sooooo I messed up...

Spartacus644

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium Track Package
Bought an 18 GT in March and looked to mod right away. I purchased an Air raid Intake but misread the compatibility. It was only for a 15-17. It almost immediately threw my car into limp mode and triggered a wrench light. returned it to stock and bought a bdx tuner with a ots map for a jlt intake. Figured id try the map and see if it worked with the above mentioned intake. Well, didnt work at all. car would start up and die almost immediately. Looks like Ill have to wait for an update with a new map for the airaid or get a custom tune. On the plus side the car is noticeably quicker with just the bdx tune alone.
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Bought an 18 GT in March and looked to mod right away. I purchased an Air raid Intake but misread the compatibility. It was only for a 15-17. It almost immediately threw my car into limp mode and triggered a wrench light. returned it to stock and bought a bdx tuner with a ots map for a jlt intake. Figured id try the map and see if it worked with the above mentioned intake. Well, didnt work at all. car would start up and die almost immediately. Looks like Ill have to wait for an update with a new map for the airaid or get a custom tune. On the plus side the car is noticeably quicker with just the bdx tune alone.
Which airaid intake?

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Airaid intake runs on the stock MAF curve from what I'm aware of and how my tune was done.
Sponsored