Sponsored

Potential GT buyer

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
I’ve got the mk2 buddy, it’s still available if you want it! 65 reg, 9,500 miles in white. Completely standard, I’ve got an ark exhaust available for it as well.
Not ready to buy yet mate! you on 350Zuk?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Scooby67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, shadow black.
Not ready to buy yet mate! you on 350Zuk?
Ahh thats fair enough! I am indeed! Same username as on here but I rarely post, the thing that excites me is the modifications available for the mustang I felt that Nismo was pretty much complete apart from the exhaust!

ian2144

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT grabber blue/black roof
Hi guys,

Looks like my first step towards a Mustang ownership will be taken on Monday when I sell my GT86 Aero.
Unfortunately I can’t jump straight away as I have other financial stuff to sort out. Probably looking at late summer, this will give me time to check out the facelift 2018 model when it appears, sadly Grabber blue is not a option with the new car, which is a shame as it’s my preferred colour. But I do like Orange Fury :D
A nearly new Grabber blue GT with a manual box and only a few miles on it will most likely fit the bill. So it’s a waiting game for me at the moment.

Ian.....

Matrix2020

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Hi guys,

Looks like my first step towards a Mustang ownership will be taken on Monday when I sell my GT86 Aero.
Unfortunately I can’t jump straight away as I have other financial stuff to sort out. Probably looking at late summer, this will give me time to check out the facelift 2018 model when it appears, sadly Grabber blue is not a option with the new car, which is a shame as it’s my preferred colour. But I do like Orange Fury :D
A nearly new Grabber blue GT with a manual box and only a few miles on it will most likely fit the bill. So it’s a waiting game for me at the moment.

Ian.....
If you can try and get it for the whole of Summer, great Summer car.... not the best Winter car!!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Scooby67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deposit paid today and collection next Wednesday! Can’t wait! Will get some pics when I get her. Black V8 manual on the way, ohhhh yessss!

Spoonex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Mustang GT
Deposit paid today and collection next Wednesday! Can’t wait! Will get some pics when I get her. Black V8 manual on the way, ohhhh yessss!
Congrats! Spring will soon be here for you too :D

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Congrats! This next week will feel like a month! :cool:

Sponsored

Snap On Pete

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
S550GT 2017MY Grabber Blue
I went for a new one in the end, I sold my Nismo privately this morning and ordered the mustang this afternoon :lol:
Great.. Well done.. Black looks great if its kept polished well
1st job will be your exhaust i bet..

Done 800 miles in mine on leisure drives only since 2nd Jan. Will be doing an oil change at 1000 miles..

Enjoy.. :clap2::clap2:

CaptainSensible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black Mustang V8 GT Coupe
Snap, another Black manual GT here!

Did you manage to get anything off list price?

OP
OP

Scooby67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Snap, another Black manual GT here!

Did you manage to get anything off list price?
I managed to get £1,800 off list price as well a tank of fuel and diamondbright paint and interior treatment. The car was also in stock at a dealer only 10 miles away which made the purchase most attractive. The car has around 100 miles on the clock so I just hope they haven't been thrashing it!

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
I managed to get £1,800 off list price as well a tank of fuel and diamondbright paint and interior treatment. The car was also in stock at a dealer only 10 miles away which made the purchase most attractive. The car has around 100 miles on the clock so I just hope they haven't been thrashing it!
It’ll be fine 100 miles at 100 miles an hour wouldn’t even touch one of these motors, even when new:D

There’s a school of thought that running cars in to gently, causes bore glazing and poor performance later on.
Sponsored