B4Sunrise

Team play is essential
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I'll be interested to see how much the new engine improves 0-150.
Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Yuck, atleast this will only be in production for 2 years. I'm not planning on a new one for atleast 3 years so maybe they'll get it right on the next one.

Sorry.....you're going to have to put up with it for 3 years......'18MY/'19MY/'20MY are the last model years for S550.......'21MY is the S650 ;)

Khell86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt
The more I see that front end the more I like it. Super aggressive looking. Starting to dig that Orange Fury as well.

MTRod05

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ram 1500
I, for one, am sick and tired of "Fugly front end"..."hideous headlights"..."blah, blah, blah". Talk about beating a dead f'in horse. :hitcomputer: If you don't like it, buy a 17 while they are still here and shut the hell up. Ford isn't changing it now.

Flame away....

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I, for one, am sick and tired of "Fugly front end"..."hideous headlights"..."blah, blah, blah". Talk about beating a dead f'in horse. :hitcomputer: If you don't like it, buy a 17 while they are still here and shut the hell up. Ford isn't changing it now.

Flame away....
From Jartstang, site owner:

"Since the 2018 was first leaked, we (the Admin Team) have allowed everyone to freely express their opinions about the refresh (even harshly negative ones that have bordered on trolling). However, as we get closer to launch date and many members have begun to plan and discuss their 2018 orders, Mustang6G moderators and staff will be removing (and warning users) for repeated bashing/trolling regarding the 2018 refresh. We expect everyone to follow Forum Rule #3 (against inter model bashing) and to extend the same courtesy and respect that was given to 2015-17 Mustang owners so that we can all enjoy the forums"

Once the Order Books open and orders are placed, we'll be policing the above :)

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
Fit & Finish

Thought they had fixed the Rear Window Drop on the Left Side!
IMG_1755.JPG

z460

MR.BIG SHOT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JT
Vehicle(s)
f250
Best video and pictures so far of the 2018 GT wish they did a dead stop take off in the car

z460

MR.BIG SHOT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JT
Vehicle(s)
f250
Geez the car does look aweful. The sliver-thin DRL LED's are still dull and dim, not hardly even visible in the shade. They need to give them some LIFE!!!!! Someone needs to come up with a LED bulb upgrade that brightens this things front end up, it's just so bland and sleepy looking.. The metallic orange is just "Tangerine Scream" from the Focus ST. Identical to my neighbors 14' ST. Let's have a nice purple or something. And the Crimson color looks like "Root Beer" brown. But it's name puts it in close se proximity to the Ruby red. And as the OP said, the front end is truly disgusting. The front lower chin spoiler and lip are WAY to high off the ground and angles upward!!!!!, does Ford want this thing to go airborne after 88 mph? What a mess. And it still has Mid 70's Toyota Celica GT tail lights. Same old interior and crappy Pirelli All season tires on base cars. The car is also said to have gained 45-65 lbs from more standard "dumb distracted driver aids"..... Well, it looks fatter. Yuck. This could be the first mustang "I don't buy" in 38 yrs. absolutely hideous. FMC is finally going down the drain. Sad!!!!!
Nobody holding a gun to your head saying your going to buy or else......

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

crs2879

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I will find and lcd cluster and i will install it!
I'm going to go out on a limb and say you'd likely be money ahead simply trading for a new '18, with the LCD cluster, as opposed to trying to retrofit into a 15-17 car......but I could be wrong....as I often am....:cheers:

jasonc0604

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus SE "Slocus"
Honestly the front has grown on me enough I have decided to wait. Plus after hearing about the design team using Darth Vader's helmet as inspiration has me envisioning owning a black '18 and naming it Vader. That and the new tech has me waiting and saving more money for a down payment next year.

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
From Jartstang, site owner:

"Since the 2018 was first leaked, we (the Admin Team) have allowed everyone to freely express their opinions about the refresh (even harshly negative ones that have bordered on trolling). However, as we get closer to launch date and many members have begun to plan and discuss their 2018 orders, Mustang6G moderators and staff will be removing (and warning users) for repeated bashing/trolling regarding the 2018 refresh. We expect everyone to follow Forum Rule #3 (against inter model bashing) and to extend the same courtesy and respect that was given to 2015-17 Mustang owners so that we can all enjoy the forums"

Once the Order Books open and orders are placed, we'll be policing the above :)
Can you and jarstang wait till after I get my order in? Really dont want to pay MSRP or markup since the motor will get pulled for mods with the window sticker still on it....:shocked:

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
y5e06 thanks for posting these. I am surprised they allowed you to take pics.

Sl13cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500
Now the front AND rear of the car is less than desirable. :frusty:

Foul ball Ford :doh:
Sponsored