svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
Yeah I ordered the catless texas speed headers I didn't know there were headers for that price :eek:

TY for all the input on the tune I will just use what I have now and keep an eye on it but I guess it should be fine.
:cheers:
Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I think the best deal on TSP headers is going to be ordering with Beefcake now that they just started carrying their products. Ordering thru TSP directly (which is what I did) they charge $40 for shipping (unless you’re military, PD or FD) and I live in Texas. I also had to pay tax :/ I waited for Black Fri in hopes of some kind of deal but nothing was offered.

Beefcake shows a $25 flat rate shipping and no tax.
correct,

we also have some other nice ones at 699 with shipping.

texasboy21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP. 2005.5 Audi A4, 1983 Silverado
I would be in for a group buy if the pricing is enticing.

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium /Performance
Great! I have an X pipe and Roush AB on my car now, and will be installing LT's this weekend.

My neighbors are gonna hate me, and my wife will not want to ride in the 'Stang anymore.

Maybe that's not such a bad thing...??
Wait until you here that cold start :lol:

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
The startup exhaust note is really aggressive, but quiets down quickly. I've had nothing but compliments with my LTs, Roush AB, and high-flow catted X. To add another pro to this setup, it's easy to get people off of your bumper. 1 rev and the person backs off quickly.
Huge volume difference between a X pipe and a catted X pipe. The volume on my car dropped in half.

You know what though...those headers make a very distinct sound when you jump on it. I love it :thumbsup:

Sponsored

OrangCrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Auto 3.55 - X pipe,Roush axleback
Huge volume difference between a X pipe and a catted X pipe. The volume on my car dropped in half.

You know what though...those headers make a very distinct sound when you jump on it. I love it :thumbsup:
Do you have any sound clips with the magnaflow x pipe?

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Do you have any sound clips with the magnaflow x pipe?
You can find on YouTube, but I’ll say this, I thought my car was quieter in person compared to my perceptions of the videos.

ChristianDev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT MT
Are we doing the group buy? Because if not I found a cheap set of stainless power I might jump on

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

I remember someone on this forum doing a decibel test from right behind the car and then 50 feet away. The high-flow cat and non-catted x had the same decibel level. It makes sense because the high-flow cat isn't much of a cat at all.

Sponsored

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
Didn't say catted x. Said high-flow catted x. I remember someone on this forum doing a decibel test from right behind the car and then 50 feet away. The high-flow cat and non-catted x had the same decibel level. It makes sense because the high-flow cat isn't much of a cat at all.
would there be a huge diff between high flow catted x and catless

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Are we doing the group buy? Because if not I found a cheap set of stainless power I might jump on
No idea when or if that'll happen, I haven't reached out to TSP, figured we'd get a good number of interested people then approach them.

I will say this is always the problem trying to determine how many people are committed on a GP, lots of people backing out, finding better deals, etc., I mean, no sweat at all, this isn't even a thing yet, but I know that's why vendors tend to be "iffy" on GPs.

PaleHorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lonnie
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP Platinum White Metallic
Sign me up for a TSP headers group buy!!

Update: I would prefer no cats with factory connect!!

Last edited: