Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
Paul based on the above, would MPS4s have more room then the MPSSs or less?
Both will work just fine

So the MPS4S uses some of the compound from the A/S 3+ all Season tire so it takes a bit longer to warm up then the MPSS but they do really well when their warm.

The sidewall is a bit more straight then cupped like the MPSS but both will fair perfectly well.

Our cars have space so no need to worry using the 11.5" and or the 325 tire

15-17 S550 can utilize the 345 as we

the 18+ model I have seen use 345 tires seems to poke a bit so I need to pull one in here to do some measurements see if its just because its not lowered yet or if there is something more.
Sponsored

JustinReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Ha-I'll try! Thanks for another set of gorgeous wheels. These pics do not do them justice. They are insanely good looking wheels and once again MRR has nailed the offsets.
Did you have to use hub rings when installing your new wheels? If so, do you notice any vibration at any speed?

Any feedback is appreciated, trying to solve an issue I’ve been having, not with those wheels though.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Did you have to use hub rings when installing your new wheels? If so, do you notice any vibration at any speed?

Any feedback is appreciated, trying to solve an issue I’ve been having, not with those wheels though.
The MRR M600 wheels are Hub-centric (70.5) to the Mustang so there shouldn't be any vibrations. :)
Other wheels that are not hub-centric do require hub rings.
Sponsored