Sponsored

Popular Power Packages through Lethal Performance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
We've seen a big increase in demand lately for the power packages we offer for the GT350 so I figured I'd post up to make others aware of them who might not have seen them yet.

All of these packages were mostly created with extensive dyno and street testing on our own 2016 GT350.

Below is a link to all of the packages we currently offer for the 15-16 GT350/GT350R. If there's something you're looking for that you don't see please let us know.

All of the tuning is done by Lund Racing and includes their nGauge tuning device which also offers advanced datalogging and live diagnostic monitoring.

http://www.lethalperformance.com/shop-now/vehicle-selector/ford-shelby-gt350-gt350r/2015-2016/power-packs-1

Sponsored

Dmk08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 M3
We've seen a big increase in demand lately for the power packages we offer for the GT350 so I figured I'd post up to make others aware of them who might not have seen them yet.

All of these packages were mostly created with extensive dyno and street testing on our own 2016 GT350.

Below is a link to all of the packages we currently offer for the 15-16 GT350/GT350R. If there's something you're looking for that you don't see please let us know.

All of the tuning is done by Lund Racing and includes their nGauge tuning device which also offers advanced datalogging and live diagnostic monitoring.

http://www.lethalperformance.com/shop-now/vehicle-selector/ford-shelby-gt350-gt350r/2015-2016/power-packs-1

Any idea what the LETHAL PERFORMANCE SHELBY GT350/GT350R POWER PACK WITH JLT INTAKE, LETHAL PERFORMANCE OFF ROAD PIPES AND LUND RACING NGAUGE (HYDROCARBON FINISH) package makes on just 93 octane? From these dyno numbers it seems to show that the connecting pipes provide a lot of extra HP? Are headers just for sound or would they give even more power?

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any idea what the LETHAL PERFORMANCE SHELBY GT350/GT350R POWER PACK WITH JLT INTAKE, LETHAL PERFORMANCE OFF ROAD PIPES AND LUND RACING NGAUGE (HYDROCARBON FINISH) package makes on just 93 octane? From these dyno numbers it seems to show that the connecting pipes provide a lot of extra HP? Are headers just for sound or would they give even more power?
The package wasn't tested on pump gas unfortunately so I really can't say what exact gains would be. We know for sure the pipes are worth the 9rwhp. So we would really be looking at what the intake and tune would be worth on top of that.

Regarding LT's they do indeed provide more HP/TQ over the offroad legs we offer. We just finalized testing with Kooks full system in place of the legs and there was a nice gain over the legs. Details on this will be released by another forum here shortly as they did the story on the car.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What happened to the supercharged car?
The car is running good. Just had it retuned with a full Kooks LT header setup and installed a McLeod RXT HD clutch. A new article on the car should be released soon.

Hoping to get the car to the track again soon but it's just too hot to expect anything good from it right now.

Sponsored

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Makes about 490-495whp from what I've seen on here

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rocking the Lund Racing nGauge and custom tune in our Whipple Powered 2016 GT350. Give us a call if you guys have any questions. We're Lund Racing's largest dealer and are here to help. 561-753-8105

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are the HP gains listed some where I dont see them
Sorry for the extremely late reply. I didn't see this until now.

We made just over 500rwhp with a JLT intake, Lund Racing tune and our offroad pipes on E85. You'll make a little less with 93 but if you want to crack that 500rwhp mark on pump gas get a set of headers along with the intake and tune and you'll make it there no problem.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
[MENTION=10008]LethalPerformance[/MENTION], how are tunes looking nowadays with an intake and 93? Still around the 480RWHP mark? What about an intake with a 91 tune? My driving often takes me around 91 max gas stations so unfortunately I have to air on the side of caution.

Sponsored

Deca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
what's your take on running E85? have been doubting this since GT350 is not 'officially' flex fuel compatible like the GT. Are we sure the injectors & lines don't deteriorate over time/can handle this?

Last edited:
OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=10008]LethalPerformance[/MENTION], how are tunes looking nowadays with an intake and 93? Still around the 480RWHP mark? What about an intake with a 91 tune? My driving often takes me around 91 max gas stations so unfortunately I have to air on the side of caution.
All dynos are going to give different baseline numbers which will play into the final numbers after a tune/intake.

A Lund Racing custom tune is worth about 15rwhp over stock. So whatever you baselined at expect to see that gain with the tune by itself.

The intake didn't make a big difference for us. Seems like Ford did a great job with that from the beginning. However we definitely liked the paint matched JLT over the look of the stock one which is why we put one on.

Thanks, Jared

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
what's your take on running E85? have been doubting this since GT350 is not 'officially' flex fuel like the GT. Are we sure the injectors & lines don't deteriorate over time/can handle this?
E85 is awesome. Pretty much like running race fuel but at a much lower cost.
The stock components on the newer cars have been designed to handle flex fuel as even normal pump gas has a certain percentage of ethanol in it now.

We've been running E85 in cars for many years now without any issues. Even older vehicles such as my 2003 cobra which was built way before E85 and flex fuel became popular. Granted the components (injectors/lines) on that car probably weren't designed with flex fuel in mind they still worked well and never had any issues. Since the newer cars are built for that I don't think you'll have any issues running corn on your stock components.

Our GT350 has been on E85 from the beginning and hasn't had any issues.

Thanks, Jared
Sponsored