Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost TY 6MT w/ PP
-Purchase link-

Installation guide

In order to install this shifter, you must rent the fully refundable shifter removal tool found HERE.

This high quality shift lever is built for performance without compromising comfort. This piece is designed to make shifting a much more natural and comfortable feeling experience. It installs easily, replacing the OEM shift lever in your S550 Ford Mustang with no modifications required to the surrounding console and is a full inch and a half shorter than stock. The short throw shifter also retains the full functionality of the reverse lockout and back-up camera. Throws will be reduced by 25% with the use of this short throw shifter. **Compatible with the Boomba shift knob, the OEM shift knob, or any shift knob with the same thread pitch as stock**

This piece features easy installation and can be installed from completely inside the car without needing to lift the car or do anything from underneath.

The short shifter is designed and manufactured in Boomba's manufacturing facility, right here in the United States and all mounting hardware is included. All shift levers are precision CNC machined out of billet steel and black oxide coated for strength and long lasting durability and appearance. A definite mod for daily drivers as well as autocross and road racing enthusiast!

Sponsored

Sponsored

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Any discounts on this right now. I sent you a PM.

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Any discounts on this right now. I sent you a PM.
Any discounts for forum members??

No discounts right now for forum members, however if you order we can toss in a free beanie with your order as well as a keychain bottle opener!

We are also expecting to have these go on sale for Black Friday.

Sponsored

mustangtaxman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
2017 86
If I want to uninstall the shirt shifter do I need the tool again ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
If I want to uninstall the shirt shifter do I need the tool again ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To install the Boomba shifter all you have to do is loosen the set screws on the side of it and pull up; the shifter should come right out. The OE shifter can then be pressed back into place if you so desire.

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
A recent review from a customer:

I bought two, one for my car and one for my brothers car
Lowering the shifter really makes the car easier and more comfortable to drive and this is a top quality product and installation was very easy. This was a fantastic upgrade over stock and the price is a great value. Thanks to the Boomba team for a great product and great communication before I bought them.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.