• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Exedy Mach 500 Clutch Kit for sale: SA TX Area

rsmustangjr16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium Performance Pack
I have an Exedy Clutch kit that I never installed on my car for sale. This is for the GT and I do have the following components:

Exedy Mach 500 Clutch with grooved pressure plate
Slave Cylinder
Exedy flywheel
MotorCraft flywheel bolts
Steeda stainless steel clutch line

Im asking 850 OBO for the kit and can ship the components or can meet halfway from Austin, Dallas or Houston as needed. I am willing to part out as well. Thanks!

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

rsmustangjr16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New Years day bump. Reasonable offers will be considered. I need this stuff gone. Hit me up.

OP
OP

rsmustangjr16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump. I'll part these out if need be. I no longer have the car so looking to get these good parts to a good car. Just make me an offer.

Andr3w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium PP
How much for the clutch line sent to 30117?

OP
OP

rsmustangjr16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

OP
OP

rsmustangjr16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clutch line has been sold. Still have the rest so make an offer if you want/need any of the remaining parts.

cop on my back

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Is this an organic or ceramic clutch? How much lighter that stock is this flywheel? What is the HP/torque rating of the clutch. Thanks.

OP
OP

rsmustangjr16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is an organic clutch and the flywheel is supposedly something like 4-5 lbs lighter, I think. I don't know about the HP rating but the torque rating is 498ft lbs according to exedy without a grooved pressure plate. The pressure plate here is grooved and is supposed to be strong enough to take the torque rating up another 30-40 ft lbs. AmericanMuscle is stating 616 lb ft at the rear capacity so take that as you will. Let me know if you have any other questions

cop on my back

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Thanks. I am interested, but need to see about getting some cash together. My McLeod RST (2nd one) is a piece of shit and I need to go with something else.

OP
OP

rsmustangjr16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You're welcome. I usually hear good things about those clutches so I am a bit surprised. Everyone that I have seen with the Exedy says good things as well. You just let me know. Thanks.

Sponsored

cop on my back

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Both my RST clutches ended up with a warped floating disc after one track day on them. The warping caused the clutch to drag even when engaged. I was told by a shop that an organic disc is not good for a track as there is a lot of head build up from so many hard shifts. So I need to look at this clutch and see if it is suited for a track environment from time to time.

OP
OP

rsmustangjr16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I see. Sounds like a hell of an issue. I would have liked to have driven the car with this clutch. I'm sure it would have been a lot better than the stock clutch.

OP
OP

rsmustangjr16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending sale