Sponsored

Washing/Waxing/Detailing

Frostee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
Thankyou for your reply.
I checked your website and was staggered to see a few bits of plastic and a bottle cost $120 AUD or something.
That can't possibly be correct.
It would cost no more than a few dollars for that to be knocked up in China.

All I'm looking for is a bottle and hose attachment that foams my car.
Shouldn't cost more than twenty dollars.
I realise I gotta buy foam concentrate.
I wanted one that would connect to my Kaarcher, and $100'ish is the best I have found for a few brands.

You then move to like the $50 level for those that just connect to a garden hose.

It is what it is. I wouldn't sweat it too much

Unless you can pick one up for a few bucks in China, and corner the market selling them cheaper than what's on the market now
Sponsored

radar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible 5 Litre V8
https://www.autobarn.com.au/ez-jet-wash-gun I have that one and its great because I use the fine cone spray to pre-foam the car, but then switch it up for a rinse and such. I just use Bowdens Own nanolicious, same as I use in the bucket for the foam, its small container holds way more then needed.

https://www.autobarn.com.au/cc06505 If you want one more like whats above.
Thanks Hellman, exactly what I was after - that price point too. I'm away at the moment but I've saved them to follow up when I return.
I use Nano in the 3 bucket hand wash - it foams ok? That little container on the $28 attachment does your whole Vert?

IngoStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Fastback Velocity Blue
Thankyou for your reply.
I checked your website and was staggered to see a few bits of plastic and a bottle cost $120 AUD or something.
That can't possibly be correct.
It would cost no more than a few dollars for that to be knocked up in China.

All I'm looking for is a bottle and hose attachment that foams my car.
Shouldn't cost more than twenty dollars.
I realise I gotta buy foam concentrate.
The particular foam gun linked in the video is $89. You were quoting the other more premium model offered with stainless fittings

Hellman109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible (See my garage)
Vehicle Showcase
That little container on the $28 attachment does your whole Vert?
Yeah easily, you use the fine cone spray and I can cover it twice easily. I generally give my girlfriends car a quick clean with it too.

It holds about 3 caps of the wash, which is 3x20L buckets worth.

If you set it to the full showerhead spray type you can empty it damn fast though.

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
The particular foam gun linked in the video is $89. You were quoting the other more premium model offered with stainless fittings
Super Cheap currently have Bowdens Own snow canon on special for $80 and it comes with a Karcher K series adaptor. It's normally $100.

Sponsored

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
I just went out and bought a Bowdens snow canon as well as their snow foam liquid, 2 litre pack. Saved $30. I won't be trying it out until my order comes in later in the year. The canon actually comes with adaptors for quite a few different types of pressure cleaners.

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue manual GT in transit
Word of caution to Bowden Snow Job fans, my bottle sprang a leak sitting on the shelf. Haven't used it in about a month but it only started leaking in the last day or so. Still a mess to clean up.

There's a small indentation where the pin hole leak developed so I think I must have put it down on a tiny rock last time I used it and the weight of the bottle has almost pierced the flimsy bottom edge of the bottle and then temperature changes over the past few weeks have flexed it enough to fail completely.

So, just be aware that the bottles are very thin and soft and can be pierced easily.

Reactions: PKs

radar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Word of caution to Bowden Snow Job fans, my bottle sprang a leak sitting on the shelf. Haven't used it in about a month but it only started leaking in the last day or so. Still a mess to clean up.

There's a small indentation where the pin hole leak developed so I think I must have put it down on a tiny rock last time I used it and the weight of the bottle has almost pierced the flimsy bottom edge of the bottle and then temperature changes over the past few weeks have flexed it enough to fail completely.

So, just be aware that the bottles are very thin and soft and can be pierced easily.
They have pretty good customer support I believe. Get on their website and politely let them know , maybe a pic.

TeamDenno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT V8 Manual
Vehicle Showcase

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue manual GT in transit
They have pretty good customer support I believe. Get on their website and politely let them know , maybe a pic.
Yeah they'd probably send me a replacement but it's the only one of their products I haven't been impressed by so the last thing I want is more of it :lol:

I won't be buying another bottle once this one is done. Just wanted to mention it because cleaning up concentrated soap (that's soaked into plywood in my case) is a real PITA. If it'd run the other way though it could've ruined my Miele vacuum.

Sponsored

radar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
I've got this one, as i dont have storage for a powered gurney pressure washer.

Its OK - it does create a lot of suds, not to the thickness though that I have seen on the Bowdens youtube page using a powered washer.
Do you run Bowdens foam through it? If not, what one? Thx

TeamDenno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT V8 Manual
Vehicle Showcase

LePhatnom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Auto
Some dickhead egged my car overnight, glad I got to it at 8am in the morning. Quick wash and polish and there does not appear to be any etch damage to the car. Guess Kamikaze ISM Coat works well

IngoStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Fastback Velocity Blue
Some dickhead egged my car overnight, glad I got to it at 8am in the morning. Quick wash and polish and there does not appear to be any etch damage to the car. Guess Kamikaze ISM Coat works well
You got lucky. I remember years back on a previous car, it was egged twice on the passenger door. The force the eggs were thrown must have been from a guy who played baseball for a living as the impact from the eggs shattered my paint in a spider web type fashion. I had to get the door resprayed
Sponsored