Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
does this really work? I haven't had a chance to pull out the navi yet.

also one more question speaking of Lund tunes, what do you guys think would run better at the track... the normal Lund flex tune or the ghost cam flex tune?
I have the ghost tune, but from a email from Jon JR, he said the ghost tune was more for car shows ect....I have not ran the ghost tune at all. I run the regular flex tune. For the track, I would def run the regular flex tune.

strongholdsteve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What are we looking for in there?
Proves that Lund and Whipple manipulates the OBD data and torque model. Interesting read on Lund's operating system - they say it's a modified version of Ford's Control Pack.

Sponsored

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
The torque model has nothing to do with traction control though. TC is a different system and will override torque management cells.

strongholdsteve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The torque model has nothing to do with traction control though. TC is a different system and will override torque management cells.
Not quite unfortunately - TC monitors the wheel spin only. ESP monitors the torque and the torque is all about ESP. No torque no ESP.

If I would crash with a Lund tune I would sue them and win easily. Altering the OBD data in any way in a modern vehicle is against Federal Law!

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Not quite unfortunately - TC monitors the wheel spin only. ESP monitors the torque and the torque is all about ESP. No torque no ESP.

If I would crash with a Lund tune I would sue them and win easily. Altering the OBD data in any way in a modern vehicle is against Federal Law!

:headbonk:

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
:headbonk:
stop feeding the troll Hissman, he knows just enough to appear knowledgeable, but is likely just regurgitating shit he's read elsewhere

markmurfie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
I've looked for that law, and couldn't find it, unless you're talking about emissions and obd readiness. Hence their tune is for off road use only.

Sponsored
OP
OP
16s550

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
So is there any down side to leaving the tc unplugged? I still haven’t plugged it in. It’s kinda nice not needing to turn off tc every time or forget to haha.

oesman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dmitry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
So is there any down side to leaving the tc unplugged? I still haven’t plugged it in. It’s kinda nice not needing to turn off tc every time or forget to haha.
The only downside is if you aren't good at maintaining traction yourself or if you let others drive the car.
Sponsored