Sponsored

Highest N/A rwhp?

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Before the flexpipe, not after. So it will act as a dampener for the engine itself through the headers. Everything prior to that point is hard mounted.
The headers aren't hard mounted to the cat pipes...they are on the GT on the driver's side but not on the GT350. Both sides are bolted onto the exhaust manifolds.
Sponsored

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
How do u like the LT’s? Worth it? Insanely loud? Are you still able to quiet it down to non hoon levels with valves closed?

What time/measured gains? Pulling harder up top?

Sorry for the 20 questions..
No worries, not at all.

1. Yes I love it. I think LT's are def worth it. Opening the exhaust is a good thing. I went with a O/R xpipe in my setup.

2. Yes its loud, but not insanity. It is truly louder than my stock setup...but I have had several people, including a female tell me my car sound glorious winding out. I would say it is slightly less than my 11GT500 was with AR LT's O/R X, and a Corsa CB at WOT. If you drive normal...I thinks its not to bad.

3. Yes I still have the active switch. So good neighbor mode it is when I am in the neighborhood. In regular or close mode its like stock with a very slight rumble.

4. I made 505/422. Yes it pulls harder. Yes it is not dead down low. Down low now feels like when you hit 3500. 3500 now feels like I hit a boost button. It pulls all the way to red. Screaming like a ........... very angry (insert here) all the way. I LOVE IT !!

5. have not gone to the track yet. Have pulled on several cars on the empty st rd 9, and highways.. :)

I would say it def worth doing the mods in my sig. The car truly wakes up. Even if you do not do LT's get the tune. I love the flex ngauge. I will say its great tune for the car. Have not had any issues, and at 1.99 here in MIA, I'm loving it.

Shout to Power by the Hour, Jon JR, and Beefcake Racing for all the great service btw.

DocWalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
The headers aren't hard mounted to the cat pipes...they are on the GT on the driver's side but not on the GT350. Both sides are bolted onto the exhaust manifolds.
They're hard bolted to the cat pipe though. There's no flex in that joint.

Sponsored

ebdbDave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
I'm running the above (Tune, exhaust including long tube headers) and I regret the headers due to the change in sound and breaking noise restrictions at local tracks.

If I could do it all again from the start I wouldn't change anything except the MGW shifter, camber plates and the usual oil catchers.

I am too far gone now so I will continue my mod train as I won't ever get back what I put into it...gonna keep this thing for the foreseeable future.
what benefit do you think you received from the camber plates? thanks in advance!