1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
LOL, $120k for a common as hell porsche.

Give me that money and I can own a 2018 5.0 (daily drver) and get a low mile Viper.
I dont know what porsche guys smoke, any other 911 below the GT3 is a waste of money IMO.

Austinj427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
If someone else is paying for it. I'll be in the 991.

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
LOL, $120k for a common as hell porsche.

Give me that money and I can own a 2018 5.0 (daily drver) and get a low mile Viper.
I dont know what porsche guys smoke, any other 911 below the GT3 is a waste of money IMO.
128k with options :lol:
Give me the Coyote every time...

Sponsored

Adkrs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
You won't understand the Porsche problem until you drive one. Not about the numbers. They do everything well. They handle better. Theyre more comfortable to drive. They are nicer inside. Faster depending on what you get. You can drive them in the winter (911's are actually quite capable). They may not be your cup of tea, but I'd take one over a mustang. That's not to say the mustang isn't a great car...because it is. But there's a reason Porsche is the benchmark and has been for 60 years. Drive one if you can! Even the "lowly" Cayman/Boxster is great(with a flat 6. Not a fan of the turbo 4, even if it is better performance wise).

A 5.0 with a pdk would be pretty damn awesome

1blkpny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT premium
You won't understand the Porsche problem until you drive one. Not about the numbers. They do everything well. They handle better. Theyre more comfortable to drive. They are nicer inside. Faster depending on what you get. You can drive them in the winter (911's are actually quite capable). They may not be your cup of tea, but I'd take one over a mustang. That's not to say the mustang isn't a great car...because it is. But there's a reason Porsche is the benchmark and has been for 60 years. Drive one if you can! Even the "lowly" Cayman/Boxster is great(with a flat 6. Not a fan of the turbo 4, even if it is better performance wise).

A 5.0 with a pdk would be pretty damn awesome
Than I would have to say buy one. And since when cant you drive a mustang in the winter. 3 times the price for a car you better have it cook you supper also. To each his own I guess.

Adkrs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Focus st chap. You have never even owned a RWD car have you?
So stop pranking us on Porsche ownership matey boy, not all you read on this web is gospel.
I've owned a few rwd cars. Heck my very first car was a 944 (owned 944,90' GT,e36 m3). Rwd is what I learned to drive on. FRs are not plausible here in the mountains in the winter. Even with snow tires. I get it. Y'all are dead set on mustangs.take my opinion for what it's worth. If you haven't driven one you won't understand it. I'm not a die hard mustang guy. I like everything

Rocketman

Keep it stupid, stupid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPPPPPP
]

Pah, So you have never owned the Porsche you are raving about. Tossers cars, never let them out.
So you have to own a car before you can pass positive praise on it? I've never owned a Carrera GT or a 458 Speciale so I guess those cars are garbage by default until I buy them.

And you really dick over people on the road because of the car they drive? Really? You wouldn't like it if someone cut you off because they thought you were an inbred hillbilly Mustang driver.

sebounet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 conv gt auto, var exhaust,shaker, safety pack
On another kind of comparaison. I had a chance to drive a 2009 audi R8 (V8), and honestly depite the AWD my 2016 GT was more fun to drive

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Stang, stang, stang, stang.

That was a painful read. Mr Debord, did BI actually pay you to write that?

Adkrs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
On another kind of comparaison. I had a chance to drive a 2009 audi R8 (V8), and honestly depite the AWD my 2016 GT was more fun to drive

Not to derail the thread but I'd be curious what you thought of it. I always liked the R8 with the gated 6sd manual. Never had the chance to drive one. They're way smaller in person than they look in pics I will say that.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Everybody knows that when you want to drive an R8 you go for the V10. The V8 is pretty disappointing and should perform similiar to the 15 GT ;)

Faceme

MOCJ JAPAN
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, Jeep Patriot limited
yea, i think the Audi r8 (V8) is only slightly quicker than an 15-17 gt.

sebounet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 conv gt auto, var exhaust,shaker, safety pack
Not to derail the thread but I'd be curious what you thought of it. I always liked the R8 with the gated 6sd manual. Never had the chance to drive one. They're way smaller in person than they look in pics I will say that.
The interior is small but you can get use to it. The good thing is the low driving position that give you better sensation. Also beeing low means that it s a better car in turns. Gated transmission is fun also, hearing the clicks each time. Because it s awd the power is delivered without wheelspin and i would say brutal at take off. The mustang can do wheelspin on demand, and in my opinion, it’s more fun to have a wild horse that you skill only can control it. And the engine sound inside the R8 is also not so good as the mustang
Sponsored