2018 sub forum discussion again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
Well, the poll disappeared into a forum no one reads and has basically been forgotten.

Time to discuss it here again as it pertains to general discussion of the S550 refresh and not forum questions like how do I add photos or other topics.

The current owners first picked on the front end, then the prices, then the packaging of options and now such trivial things like stripes, and engine covers!

The childish bashing posts need to stop and a liberal dose of butt hurt cream applied.

So mods and admin, how about a sub forum so future owners of the refreshed new and improved mustang can discuss it in a bash free, jealous free environment? :clap2:
Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Mods i didnt make him post this dont blame me lol

I applaud your relentlessness and determination on this topic.

Blue Horse

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Well, the poll disappeared into a forum no one reads and has basically been forgotten.

Time to discuss it here again as it pertains to general discussion of the S550 refresh and not forum questions like how do I add photos or other topics.

The current owners first picked on the front end, then the prices, then the packaging of options and now such trivial things like stripes, and engine covers!

The childish bashing posts need to stop and a liberal dose of butt hurt cream applied.

So mods and admin, how about a sub forum so future owners of the refreshed new and improved mustang can discuss it in a bash free, jealous free environment? :clap2:
I guess all that can be said is, if the shoe fits wear it,people are expressing there TRUE feeling,and NOT the fairy tail you want to hear.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Lol calm down Francis, it will work itself out like the initial launch

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
For 2018 I am going to start trying Penn Station for my subs.

Sponsored

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Some thought has been given to this and we have decided against breaking out 2018 specific sections. There are significant upgrades and new features but much of the vehicle remains the same and most of the existing modifications will apply.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.