Customer Service & Satisfaction

batz1917

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT Premium (401a) w/ PP
I have seen a few other threads under DD that rave about their customer service. As a consumer and a customer of many DD products, I think it is important for me to mention the fantastic customer service and wonderful products from Diode Dynamics. I have had a great track record with the products I have purchased from DD, including the switchbacks, reverse LED, sidemarkers, and interior bulbs. All these products have met my expectations and I am very happy with my purchases.

However, I have had some initial bad luck with the sidemarkers (radio frequency interruptions) and the switchbacks (flickering light). Both times I spoke with DD's customer service and both times that have handled my problems with care and quickly sent me replacements (which worked perfectly)!

I believe it is important to take the time to praise a company like Diode Dynamics for the customer service and their products. Too often, other companies ignore my requests or develop crappy products. I highly recommend DD as both high quality, American made products and exceptional customer service!

:cheers:
Sponsored