Jeffy_2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt 6-speed/ performance pack Oxford white
Thank you for posting some pictures up, we appreciate it. :headbang:
No problem I can get more if someone needs them, buddy of mine has the white car

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
No problem I can get more if someone needs them, buddy of mine has the white car
Would appreciate pictures straight from the side and rear to see the profiles of how it sits on the car. All of the photo's I can find are at an angle. A shot out the rear window would also be great. Either way, thanks for posting these as they are helpful!

Jeffy_2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
Would appreciate pictures straight from the side and rear to see the profiles of how it sits on the car. All of the photo's I can find are at an angle. A shot out the rear window would also be great. Either way, thanks for posting these as they are helpful!
IL get ahold of him and see what he can send me, he is heading to basic so we will see lol he also has it set to the most agressive setting

Jeffy_2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
703d9a7e6c1df8f86f39bdd6b9eeabc8.jpg
4afc35237ac0559f18401a3b2246f94e.jpg

Got a couple more pics

Sponsored

Jeffy_2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
Thank you and thank your friend for his service!
No problem, I'm still torn between this spoiler, a gt350r spoiler that fits, and the bmc black mamba spoiler

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
No problem, I'm still torn between this spoiler, a gt350r spoiler that fits, and the bmc black mamba spoiler
Almost the same here - this one, a good gtr350 wing if one becomes available and the MMD V series spoiler. I have a spoiler delete and trying to make sure of what I want prior to drilling any holes that I don't want to fix later.

I would go for a gt350r wing if there was one that closer to the original. The replicas that are available do not sit right on the car. They position the wing too far back.

Though all anyone says is if it was too close to original Ford would sue...though there is no foundation for that response or all aftermarket companies would have issues with everything from alternators to replacement fenders.

I really think the issue is that molds were made prior to the cars being in production and they used the limited number of photos at the time to model them.

Jeffy_2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
Almost the same here - this one, a good gtr350 wing if one becomes available and the MMD V series spoiler. I have a spoiler delete and trying to make sure of what I want prior to drilling any holes that I don't want to fix later.

I would go for a gt350r wing if there was one that closer to the original. The replicas that are available do not sit right on the car. They position the wing too far back.

Though all anyone says is if it was too close to original Ford would sue...though there is no foundation for that response or all aftermarket companies would have issues with everything from alternators to replacement fenders.

I really think the issue is that molds were made prior to the cars being in production and they used the limited number of photos at the time to model them.
Yup I'm in the same boat got a pp so no factory spoiler on mine either. I think Anderson composites makes the nicest carbon gt350r spoiler at the moment, seems to be good quality stuff. My 3rd option which is tied for first with the apr spoiler for going on my car is the bmc black mamba spoiler, more of just a traditional pedestal spoiler

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Yup I'm in the same boat got a pp so no factory spoiler on mine either. I think Anderson composites makes the nicest carbon gt350r spoiler at the moment, seems to be good quality stuff. My 3rd option which is tied for first with the apr spoiler for going on my car is the bmc black mamba spoiler, more of just a traditional pedestal spoiler
I have not seen many photos of the Anderson 350 wing for comparison to the others. The one on the white car below is about the only one I have seen and it is hard to tell from that angle if it lines up different than the others.

I think we are probably seeing the same thing. In the side shot of the original the front of the wing lines up almost with the fuel door. Also, the base angles towards the front and positions the wing itself further forward. The replicas hang too far off the back.

Here is another thread on that topic where there is a replica on an actual GT350. Looks okay from one angle but not the others.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42856&highlight=gt350r+wing
12670600_1130419823664835_1261745155214657998_n.jpg
2015-ford-shelby-gt350r-mustang-5-carbon-fiber-rear-wing.jpg

Sponsored

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
[MENTION=11707]RPIDON[/MENTION] [MENTION=11705]RPI Designs[/MENTION]

Can you PM me the best Black Friday price you can do for the Drag wing shipped to 25560?

Thanks,

Jeff

Last edited:

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
[MENTION=11707]RPIDON[/MENTION] [MENTION=11705]RPI Designs[/MENTION]

Can you PM me the best Black Friday price you can do for the Drag wing shipped to 25560?

Thanks,

Jeff
Sorry, APR did not want to give us any special discounts for Black Friday. :(
Sponsored