Sponsored

New Parts Suggestions - AmericanMuscle.com!

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
ford-mustang-american-muscle-logo_zps8065c96a.png

Hey guys! I wanted to take the time to have a New Parts Thread created and I encourage anyone to let us know what you think we should be carrying!

AmericanMuscle was started on the forums years back and we rely heavily on our Forums Members to make sure we're stocking the right parts for you. Let me know what you're finding and I'll do my best to have it brought on and in the meantime make sure to check out our New 2015 Mustang Parts as we're having new parts added on a daily basis!
Alex
Sponsored

Jason_W

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Auto - Magnetic
We need more parts for the v6! More axle-back options...

Also, regarding wheels...I know that 19's and 20's are the most popular upgrade size, but what about those of us that want to stay @ 17" or 18"? I love the look of your AMR wheels but wish I could get them in a 17" size. I would like to keep tires with a larger sidewall and also like the price point of 17" tires better...

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
1) A version of the coupe CDC Wing/Spoiler to fit the convertible. CDC is not sure if they can 'adapt' the coupe spoiler (due out after 4/8) or if a new one has to be made for the convertible's trunk.

2) CDC will only sell the wing/spoiler raw. SO if a 3rd party could work with them to paint and resell, That would be great! (especially for convertibles ;) )

3) V6 stuff in general (esp. mufflers, axle back options)

benni302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red PP GT
Yellow fog lamps- either replacement bulbs or units, however they're configured

Isurus550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Prem PP
Grille replacements. So far the only one you've got for the 2015 is a direct replacement for the Roush. I absolutely LOVE the Roush grille, but it won't work with the stock fascia, and I don't want to change the entire front end just for the grille.

I see a lot of people looking for different options here (mesh, 5 bar, hex, deletes etc).

Sponsored

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
A 3rd vote for grill replacement. I know several guys would love a grill that has no center pony but a tribar pony can be added to the driver's side.
Make sure it fits the 3.7L. I don't think the GT folks care for this. ;):lol:

Furilic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP

I would love to see fog lights similar to the ones found on the S197 platform.

RobHunt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, RR, PP, 401A, NAV
Splash guards for the 2015 please.

Sent from my Nexus 5

ssyellow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Competition Orange GT - PP/Recaros
First vote would go to more trunk lip/rear wing options.

Rear diffuser options.

I've seen a lot of interest for sleek looking splash guards also.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
My suggestions.

Now for the crazy one.

Give us the GT350 hood, front fascia and side fenders that would fit on a current S500. The GT350 hood/slope/side vents/fenders/grill all have a superior appearance then the S500 has on the V6/EB/GT. Make it so it would work with current holes/hardware/etc making it a straight swap.

After seeing the GT350 in person and seeing how the lack of a 1"+ raised middle of the hood just helps the interior view/sight and just how much better it looks on the outside, we need some hood options. See below.

http://www.carxmotor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/2015-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT350-5.jpg

Last edited:

nadojay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 SRT Grand Cherokee
I havnt got a parts suggestion but think you should add international shipping.

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
We need more parts for the v6! More axle-back options...

Also, regarding wheels...I know that 19's and 20's are the most popular upgrade size, but what about those of us that want to stay @ 17" or 18"? I love the look of your AMR wheels but wish I could get them in a 17" size. I would like to keep tires with a larger sidewall and also like the price point of 17" tires better...
Hey Jason

Thanks a lot for your feedback here I really appreciate it! While the car is still somewhat in its infancy we're seeing more and more V6 parts on the horizon and I'm confident that we'll have something that you're after due here over the summer.

As per the wheels that's a really great question and I'm happy to have this forwarded over the the appropriate teams at this time. Having run a variety of wheel and tire setups on a long list of cars if I could do this all over again I would likely be on a light-weight 17" - Not that I'm an old-time or anything (I sure feel like it) my back is pretty sensitive even a 19" and 20" tire I can "feel"!

I'll make sure your comments make their way to the right people! Thanks again!

Alex

1) A version of the coupe CDC Wing/Spoiler to fit the convertible. CDC is not sure if they can 'adapt' the coupe spoiler (due out after 4/8) or if a new one has to be made for the convertible's trunk.

2) CDC will only sell the wing/spoiler raw. SO if a 3rd party could work with them to paint and resell, That would be great! (especially for convertibles ;) )

3) V6 stuff in general (esp. mufflers, axle back options)
Dave,

Thanks so much for these! I'm hearing you loud and clear on this :cheers:

Yellow fog lamps- either replacement bulbs or units, however they're configured
Benni -

Great recommendation! Starting first I think we can get our vinyl team to have yellow vinyl used but I'll make sure that we're working on getting bulbs in. I love having yellow fogs and I've used them on previous Mustangs.

Alex

Grille replacements. So far the only one you've got for the 2015 is a direct replacement for the Roush. I absolutely LOVE the Roush grille, but it won't work with the stock fascia, and I don't want to change the entire front end just for the grille.

I see a lot of people looking for different options here (mesh, 5 bar, hex, deletes etc).
Isurus550,

Rest assured we should be seeing a slew of grille options here on site within the next few months to come. If you're seeing something out there already don't hesitate to drop a link into my thread and I'll work on having it brought on.

Alex

Seconded on the Grille options.
Coilover options dammit.
JT - Hearing you loud and clear but why not look into some Airride ;) In all seriousness I'm confident that Eibach or KW should have something out shortly.

Alex

A 3rd vote for grill replacement. I know several guys would love a grill that has no center pony but a tribar pony can be added to the driver's side.
Make sure it fits the 3.7L. I don't think the GT folks care for this. ;):lol:
Dave! Hearing you loud and clear! Thanks for your feedback here!

Alex

I would love to see fog lights similar to the ones found on the S197 platform.
Furilic - That's not bad and I've liked those since I saw this shot come out a couple months ago!

Thank you!

Splash guards for the 2015 please.
Hey Rob - Hearing you loud and clear on this and it's not the first time that I've seen a request for guards! I'll make sure that we get cooking on this!

Thanks for your feedback!

Alex

Rear diffuser options.

ssyellow - We're working on it and as soon as I start to have them in my hands I'll make sure to have a few posts made to let everyone here know!

My suggestions.

Now for the crazy one.

Give us the GT350 hood, front fascia and side fenders that would fit on a current S500. The GT350 hood/slope/side vents/fenders/grill all have a superior appearance then the S500 has on the V6/EB/GT. Make it so it would work with current holes/hardware/etc making it a straight swap.

After seeing the GT350 in person and seeing how the lack of a 1"+ raised middle of the hood just helps the interior view/sight and just how much better it looks on the outside, we need some hood options. See below.

http://www.carxmotor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/2015-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT350-5.jpg
Hey Spartan -

Thanks so much for this! Theses are great recommendations! In regards to the GT350 parts that's not crazy at all and in time I'm confident that Ford Racing will could likely have a kit like their GT500 Conversion Kits.

Thanks so much for all of this, I appreciate it!

I havnt got a parts suggestion but think you should add international shipping.
hey nadojay - I'm sorry about the inconvenience but our international shipping is temporarily on hold. My apologies! Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM if you're to have any questions and I'm here to help.

Thanks again guys and keep them coming!

Alex

benni302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red PP GT

Rear diffuser options.

Maybe also available for non-premium cars too; would love a rear diffuser for my Perfromance Pack car....also a carbon fiber replacement front spoiler
Sponsored