Sponsored

Bay Area dealerships (Service)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
Has anyone had any luck with Ford of Fairfield? I'm located in Vallejo and my PP GT has a bad rod knock/BBQ tick that has come up in the past few days. I'm stock besides an Airaid intake. No tune.

Does anyone have any luck with any bay area dealerships? I'm willing to make a drive if they are good.

I'd like to go somewhere reputable and who knows what they're talking about. It seems like some dealerships hire tech guys if all they have is experience at Autozone.

Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP
Merchant Marine S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
I will be starting another thread soon regarding my experience with Ford of Fairfield and the BBQ tick/knock issue.

Bump

phatsesh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 convertible GT
Where are you from ? SoCal why not try Galpin they seem to have lots of customs

MrBHutch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R | 2014 Audi Q5 TDI
I had them put on my front splitter and wheel locks. Not much of a service but their customer service was good, dealership was nice and clean. Work was done when they said it would be and they were flexible with appointment times/days. Jake helped me!

MrBHutch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R | 2014 Audi Q5 TDI
Follow up message here as I visited another Bay Area dealership for a routine (first) oil change. I visited Marin County Ford in Novato.

The advisor was great (Fran) however the tech only put 8 quarts in it. Fran covered everything with me prior to me paying for the service, so after he read off that it only had 8 quarts put in, I let him know that the motor takes 10. He and I went to the car and checked the oil to make sure it wasn’t just a typo on the repair order, and it was in fact low by 2 quarts. For the inconvenience, they ate the cost of the additional 2 quarts. For routine maintenance, they let anybody work on cars, but for actual warranty work, only the shop foreman does it. Not what I expected to experience but I knew what to do, and t was no sweat off my back.

Know your car!
Sponsored