Sponsored

General attitude in these forums

15GTCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT A6
This is the 4th Mustang forum that i have been on. I have to say that so far, i think the mods are doing a decent job on monitoring out, the brain dead morons. We still get some verbal jerks with their comments but i think this is, so far, the best Mustang forum yet.
Sponsored

Selo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Shelby GT500
It's largely due to anonymity, I believe. Most people wouldn't walk up to you unprovoked in a bar and tell you you're a dumbshit because of x, y, and z.. That would be Indicative of a sociopath who is looking for a fight. Yet on- line, with no chance of physical violence, people feel free to let their inner asshole shine!

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
It's largely due to anonymity, I believe. Most people wouldn't walk up to you unprovoked in a bar and tell you you're a dumbshit because of x, y, and z.. That would be Indicative of a sociopath who is looking for a fight. Yet on- line, with no chance of physical violence, people feel free to let their inner asshole shine!
Sociopath???? That's just how we handled business back in the 80's! Sure do miss those days. GOOD TIMES.:first:

Jim Bronson

Red One
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Coupe Six Speed
I stick to the cosmetic/visual mods topic. There's never any disagreement there.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Yeah the bickering and trolling does get old. I just move on. The FB threads are much worse though. Every post is trollbait. Just today there was a dude trolling some person whose car was destroyed in Houston.

However I will have to say that this forum is the best source of accurate info if you know where to look and know how to use the site tools.

Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
I'm not sure if this is allowed or not but I need to say something.

I joined this forum almost 2 years ago and it was a helpful, fun place to discuss the s550 with other passionate owners. Be it questions or advice or just stories of our amazing machines.

Lately though it seems like every single thread eventually becomes derailed because people just want to argue. Why are you here if you just want to fight? There are other forums for that.

Between the ecoboost vs v8 crowd and the 15vs18 model crowd it's just constant bashing. I can't remember the last post I saw that didn't devolve into some fight or argument or someone yelling OH I KNOW EVERYTHING AND YOU'RE ALL WRONG.

Let's actually be a community again. Please, I don't want to buy a camaro just to be on their forums lol.
It might be because a lot of people on here are impoverished :lol:

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
I thought arguments and bashing are just natural parts of forums :lol:

VinnAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 1SS/1LE
Mix in those with a constant need for reassurance with attention seeking threads and posts, and just plain thin skinned millennial types that have been coddled all their lives, those that can't read, can't use Google, need everything spoon fed to them and otherwise stroked so that they can feel good about themselves and it's good entertainment.

Point being there's plenty of shenanigans on the flip side of this argument too.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Well my view on things are, pretty much anyone with an opinion now on the internet is considered arguing. It such an overused word. Everything was always GREATER in the beginning according to every message board, page, group, club, etc. This is just what happens in life when things grow. You have more people, more separated opinions. Put your big boy pants on and just learn to not let it bother you. I don't need to get the last word in. So if I feel something and I want to say it, I say it and move on and really DGAF if people like it or not but I'm not going sit online and argue with someone who will never see things differently. Just move on, enjoy the site. It's not bad.

VinnAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 1SS/1LE
Well my view on things are, pretty much anyone with an opinion now on the internet is considered arguing. It such an overused word. Everything was always GREATER in the beginning according to every message board, page, group, club, etc. This is just what happens in life when things grow. You have more people, more separated opinions. Put your big boy pants on and just learn to not let it bother you. I don't need to get the last word in. So if I feel something and I want to say it, I say it and move on and really DGAF if people like it or not but I'm not going sit online and argue with someone who will never see things differently. Just move on, enjoy the site. It's not bad.
Trolling = difference of opinion or general disagreement
Sponsored