Sponsored

Anyone here who DID NOT get their Oil Filter Wrench?

84venom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Cobra R, 2016 GT350 TP DIB w/White Stripes
I know this topic has been discussed ad nauseum, but I'm curious if there are others out there like myself? My car was built in March of '16 and I received notice from Ford that I was eligible for the 17B04 Customer Satisfaction Program. Unfortunately, I never received it because it was mailed to my alternate address.

Just recently, I was put in contact with the group responsible for mailing the kits to their owners. I'm still in the process of trying to get the package sent to my other address. If all goes well, I would like to help other owners who may be in the same predicament. It's a silly little thing, but for true enthusiasts, it's an important part of owning such a special car....:ford:
Sponsored

88mph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Hey man! I'm in a similar situation. Could you please share the contact details over pm?

Thanks!

OP
OP
84venom

84venom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey man! I'm in a similar situation. Could you please share the contact details over pm?

Thanks!
Hi, I want to make sure it's all legit before I do anything else. Then I will ask them about trying to help others. Don't want to scare them off if you know what I mean!

What's your situation? Build date? Did you buy your Shelby before, during, or after the filter wrench mailings ( roughly between March and June of 2017 )?

88mph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Hi, I want to make sure it's all legit before I do anything else. Then I will ask them about trying to help others. Don't want to scare them off if you know what I mean!

What's your situation? Build date? Did you buy your Shelby before, during, or after the filter wrench mailings ( roughly between March and June of 2017 )?
I bought my car before the wrench mailings. I imported my car to Chile, but my brother lives in Texas, where they already sent the complimentary owners package (the manual, book and figure)

OP
OP
84venom

84venom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I bought my car before the wrench mailings. I imported my car to Chile, but my brother lives in Texas, where they already sent the complimentary owners package (the manual, book and figure)
OK, that puts you in the right group. My understanding is that Ford used DMV records and mailed the filter wrenches to the address the car is registered at. Not sure what that means for you, but if it was returned to the sender, I may be able to help you out! Hang in there and I'll let you know if I get mine. Then we can go from there....

Sponsored

SROLD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
STEVE
Vehicle(s)
GT350
My '16 was built in 2/2016 and i purchased it in late 2/2016 in Wisc. It was and still is registered in Wisc but I am only there in summer months with mail forwarding from Phoenix, Az. Have contacted Ford Cust service and they say this program is now over as of 11/30/17...I am out of luck. doesn't seem like good service to me. If it was returned when sent to my registration address in Wisc because i don't get regular mail there it's probably on a shelf somewhere with yours and that of other owners in the same situation. Would appreciate any help you can provide.. Thanks in advance.

Stoked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS/2016 GT350/2002 Audi A4
'16 MY

Bought 5/17...Build date is 9/15

Never got a wrench, I asked Ford three times, and the recall still showed as "open" for this part when I had my oil changed about three months ago.

I'd love some help, with my utmost thanks in advance!

SROLD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
STEVE
Vehicle(s)
GT350
84 Venom.....any updates on this...get the info?

v-man

Still Plays With Cars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt 350 LB Black stripe
I never got mine thanks for reminding me
Sponsored