Sponsored

Owner's supplement

Deca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
So guys...took delivery of my GT350 in September, but have yet to receive the owner's supplement. Ford seems to not understand what I am referring to if I ask them, and the Ford folks here on the forum simply ignore my question...

Does anyone know where I can inform re status? Would be typical if something went wrong and they forgot me altogether.

Thanks!

Dan
Sponsored

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
So guys...took delivery of my GT350 in September, but have yet to receive the owner's supplement. Ford seems to not understand what I am referring to if I ask them, and the Ford folks here on the forum simply ignore my question...

Does anyone know where I can inform re status? Would be typical if something went wrong and they forgot me altogether.

Thanks!

Dan
This one?

Attachments

OP
OP
Deca

Deca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
that's nice, thanks, but the real kicker is obviously the flat plane crank model

BoomBoy

Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2016 Fiesta ST
Vehicle Showcase
You should get one by now. I got mine in October and got the gift in January.

Sponsored

Gizbo2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I had the same problem as you, my owner's supplement did not arrive. I had to contact Ford Performance's live chat feature and I was able to get an update on the supplement that way. Turns out they had sent it to me months earlier and it required a signature. No one signed for it so it ended up getting sent back to Ford. They re-sent it after I contacted them.
https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/

OP
OP
Deca

Deca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
great - thanks, they're going to re-send it!

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Had no clue what y'all were talking about when I opened this thread and read it. Literally as I was reading it the doorbell rang. Low and behold, brown Santa delivered me a box that required a signature. The return label had Ford Performance in the address. Less than two weeks after purchase and I had no clue what the Owner's Supplement was. Now I do.
IMG_6005.jpg
Sponsored