Sponsored

Proformance packages

Igotthis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Hi just bought a shadow black 2018 gt I was wondering when will ford bring proformace package for the 18 to cover all these warranty shit lol
Sponsored

Last edited:

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe

BlueThunder

***ding Rookie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silver Mustang PP1 Manual (former 2015 GT Auto)
Whats the english version of what he is asking?

I'm guessing he's asking about the power packs that Ford Performance had (1 2 and 3) for the 15-17 cars. I can't remember when they came out, but IIRC it was the near the end of the first year that I bought mine on a group buy (I had PP2), so like Octoberish 2015 because I had mine installed in February of 2016.

If it's not that then I don't have the faintest fck of a clue.

Sponsored

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
RaceRed '17 PP Base- Sold!!!
you must be the IGotThis wisperer....

BluePonyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT Premium 6MT
Here's my old 19th century english translation of what the OP was trying to ask:

Hello, fellow Mustang enthusiasts! Might I be so bold as to interrupt your brotherly/sisterly levity with an intriguing query of my own invention? While considering the popularity and general wide acceptance of the various offerings by the Ford Motor Company via their specialty components through Ford Performance I began considering whimsically what one's options might be for one's newly acquired 2018 model for these brilliantly crafted "Performance Package" upgrades. Am I indeed being too presumptuous to assume that they may already indeed be available for the stated model, and would their issuance and installation accompany the existing warranty without violation, or should I be waiting for some special offering from said performance group separately and entirely unique to this particular vehicle attributes? Your diligent and accurate response is eagerly awaited!

...something like that.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Whats the english version of what he is asking?
I'm guessing he's asking about the power packs that Ford Performance had (1 2 and 3) for the 15-17 cars. I can't remember when they came out, but IIRC it was the near the end of the first year that I bought mine on a group buy (I had PP2), so like Octoberish 2015 because I had mine installed in February of 2016.

If it's not that then I don't have the faintest fck of a clue.
you must be the IGotThis wisperer....
You guys are hilarious :lol: Now I have to sub this one:popcorn:

GOTdaBLACK1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium, Shadow Black, MT82D4, PP1
Here's my old 19th century english translation of what the OP was trying to ask:

Hello, fellow Mustang enthusiasts! Might I be so bold as to interrupt your brotherly/sisterly levity with an intriguing query of my own invention? While considering the popularity and general wide acceptance of the various offerings by the Ford Motor Company via their specialty components through Ford Performance I began considering whimsically what one's options might be for one's newly acquired 2018 model for these brilliantly crafted "Performance Package" upgrades. Am I indeed being too presumptuous to assume that they may already indeed be available for the stated model, and would their issuance and installation accompany the existing warranty without violation, or should I be waiting for some special offering from said performance group separately and entirely unique to this particular vehicle attributes? Your diligent and accurate response is eagerly awaited!

...something like that.
ROFLMAO. The beauty of mastering the English language. :cheers:

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways

...something like that.
Replace query with quandry and you're pretty accurate :)

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
For the benfit of any Cockneys here is what BluePony is saying..

Blimey! Hello, fellow Mustang enthusiasts! Might I be so bold as ter in'errupt yaaahr bruvverly/sisterly levi'y wiv an intriguin' query ov me own invenshun? While considerin' da populari'y an' general wide acceptance ov da various offerings by da Ford Haddock & Bloater Company via their special'y components fruff Ford Perfawmance I began considerin' whimsically what one's opshuns might be fer one's newly acquired 2018 model fer deese brilliantly crafted "Perfawmance Package" upgrades. Am I indeed bein' an' all presumptuous ter assume what they may already indeed be available fer da stated model, an' would their issuance an' installashun accompany da existin' warran'y wivaaaht violashun, awer should I be waitin' fer some special offerin' from said perfawmance group separately an' entirely unique ter dis particular vehicle attributes? Yaaahr diligen' an' accurate response is eagerly awaited!

...somethin' like that. Nuff said, yeah?
Thats Dick Van dyke cockney from Mary Poppins
The worse fake cockney accent ever!

BluePonyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT Premium 6MT
For the benfit of any Cockneys here is what BluePony is saying..

Blimey! Hello, fellow Mustang enthusiasts! Might I be so bold as ter in'errupt yaaahr bruvverly/sisterly levi'y wiv an intriguin' query ov me own invenshun? While considerin' da populari'y an' general wide acceptance ov da various offerings by da Ford Haddock & Bloater Company via their special'y components fruff Ford Perfawmance I began considerin' whimsically what one's opshuns might be fer one's newly acquired 2018 model fer deese brilliantly crafted "Perfawmance Package" upgrades. Am I indeed bein' an' all presumptuous ter assume what they may already indeed be available fer da stated model, an' would their issuance an' installashun accompany da existin' warran'y wivaaaht violashun, awer should I be waitin' fer some special offerin' from said perfawmance group separately an' entirely unique ter dis particular vehicle attributes? Yaaahr diligen' an' accurate response is eagerly awaited!

...somethin' like that. Nuff said, yeah?
Fantastic, we should make money on this somehow. :cheers:

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Is it bad I immediately knew what the op was asking about just from the title??? Not the exact details but is was going to be about Ford Performance package ie PP1, PP2, etc. upgrades for the Stang.
Sponsored