Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

KZStang

Thanks all.. put a lot of sweat equity in it, but it was a labor of love :love:
With the maintenance it requires, I'd love to have a new s550 for daily use with all the modern fixins. Never understood the retro vs. modern wars. Each has its appeal.. why not own both?
Sponsored

Binion

HELLO! Saw this site mentioned on other forums so popped over to see for myself.Driving an FR-S currently but would love to add some American horsepower to the garage. Eyeing some Mustangs at the dealer but figure I just wait to see what the next model brings.

Anyways glad to join you early guys on this site.

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Hello all- I saw this site also mentioned in another board (Camaro5) which referenced the forthcoming 6th gen Mustang along with the Camaro... as you can see, I like rivals... particularly in the auto world. I would love to be an avid car collector except that takes very deep pocket$. So for now, I enjoy my SS as my daily driver and the Boss as a weekend fun car. I do like the upcoming C7 Stingray and I was never a diehard a Corvette fanboi before but the new one is surely a game and demographic changer, like it or not. Hope to see more exciting news on the next gen Mustang! Glad the musclecar / pony wars are continuing on... friendly competition! :clap2:

Ted

Hello hello. Searched around for news and forum for the 2015 model and this place popped up. Hope to pick the new model up in its first or second model year hopefully.

Sponsored

crazyfastfreddy

wassup all!

i knew there would be a s550 site already on the crazy interwebs and i was right. glad to see some action here, now we just need some newz from fomoco! im a lover of all stangs and many other ford/american cars. if the new design turns out good, i'll pick one up for sure.

TradeStepan

wassup all!

i knew there would be a s550 site already on the crazy interwebs and i was right. glad to see some action here, now we just need some newz from fomoco! im a lover of all stangs and many other ford/american cars. if the new design turns out good, i'll pick one up for sure.
Welcome on as one of us early ones :welcome:

BenH

New guy, just signed up after seeing the clay pics on another site. Counting down the days until I can get back into a Mustang. Had to sell her since I needed a pickup, but hoping to have enough saved up to add a Mustang as a fun car after the 2015 model is released.

DarkAgent10

Site was linked from a Ford site I visit often so thought I'd pop on over and see what we know bout dis here '15 Mustang so far. With Camaro refresh next week, I think we some big news from Ford soon.

Sponsored

JoSc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GT Conv. (sold), 2016 Prem. Conv. 5/16
New here

Hi, I'm Josef, live in Germany and own a 2006 GT Convertible. Well I think it's time to change and so I'm waiting for the 2015 Model.
Greetings to everybody here at this site.

OP
OP
Thed

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Welcome all, grab a beer, sit down, comment and relax.

Most of all have fun here at M6G. :D

Rick R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Mustang
Wow, a whole forum entirely devoted to the 2015 model. Pretty impressive. I'm afraid I have to say I really dislike the Evos / Fusion / Aston Martin renderings I've seen so far, but I'll keep quiet...

Mriley

Hi all, been lurking here and decided to finally sign up before all the hoopla starts for real. I frequent some other Mustang forums but what I'm really looking forward to and want to discuss is the next generation one.

JohnnyGMachine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
My name is John, and I'm a Mustang-a-holic! It's been only 2 weeks since I fired up my Mustang LOL!
Cool site, basically I love Mustangs, currently own this 2006 Mustang GT. I'm a toy designer by day fro Crayola, and I design custom cars and aftermarket hot rod parts on the side. Nice to meet you guys. I'll check out more of the site!

Here's a couple renderings I've done in the past...

Sponsored