Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP - 2000 Land Cruiser - 2001 Sequoia
Hey guys, I went down to Galpin to check out the PP2, got some shots of the wheels etc. Scroll to the 4:00 minute mark for the car. Cheers!

[ame]
Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Spoiler looks thinner and shorter than the promos.

Last edited:

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI

Bedista

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Mustang Bullitt K-3298
Thanks for sharing The wheel looks awesome! I just noticed this so all mustang GT pp1 pp2 and the bullitt only has brembo on Fronts? rear is not brembo?

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I think the wheels and fitment is the best thing about it - but definitely needs to be lowered. It's going to look completely different on R springs.

STANG PP2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon 18 mustang
Pretty sure the splitter wonā€™t fit in the trunk without the seat being down. Might have been in the front during transportation but at this point itā€™s anyones guess

Tangodelta21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 PP2 on order
I think Iā€™m losing interest in this car. I ordered a few days after it was announced and still donā€™t have a VIN. First it was a December production date now March. Also it looks like Ford isnā€™t going to be delivering the car that was advertised in the press release. With no info from Ford that Iā€™ve seen. All this coupled with static from the dealership about pricing after the agreement was made is stealing the fun out of buying a ā€œspecialā€ car. Also in the press release they were tooting about how much quicker around the road course it was over the PP1 car, I think it was 3.5 sec faster, how much of that 3.5 was in the tire?

That 10k mile C5 ZO6 is starting to look a lot better at half the price.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
None yet
So this looks like a level between the GT350 and the PP GT.
It has the wheels and tires but rides higher and does not have the trans and diff coolers, brakes or flat plane engine. And it costs lots less.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I think Iā€™m losing interest in this car. I ordered a few days after it was announced and still donā€™t have a VIN. First it was a December production date now March. Also it looks like Ford isnā€™t going to be delivering the car that was advertised in the press release. With no info from Ford that Iā€™ve seen. All this coupled with static from the dealership about pricing after the agreement was made is stealing the fun out of buying a ā€œspecialā€ car. Also in the press release they were tooting about how much quicker around the road course it was over the PP1 car, I think it was 3.5 sec faster, how much of that 3.5 was in the tire?

That 10k mile C5 ZO6 is starting to look a lot better at half the price.
Get a light use gt350 then.

Sponsored

Tangodelta21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 PP2 on order
Iā€™m thinking of waiting another year, selling the bay boat and buying a 30ish center console with twin 250ā€™s and fish more. Probably just build a coyote swapped coupe and call it good.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
.....in the press release they were tooting about how much quicker around the road course it was over the PP1 car, I think it was 3.5 sec faster, how much of that 3.5 was in the tire?......
You seem to have a disconnect between your expectations and reality.

The car has no more power than a PP1 car, so the 3.5 seconds is all about the wheels & tires. And maybe a bit on the suspension.

You should have known that.

steph93lx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 301A A10, Modded N/A 1993 coupe 5.0L
Get a light use gt350 then.
+1
The 405 hp z06 is a great car my friend have one but to me personally the gt350 is a better option than a 14+ year car!

Tangodelta21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 PP2 on order
You seem to have a disconnect between your expectations and reality.

The car has no more power than a PP1 car, so the 3.5 seconds is all about the wheels & tires. And maybe a bit on the suspension.

You should have known that.
Maybe so.

I expect that the $6500+$2000 PP2 optional bars, springs, mag ride, aero, wheels and tires to add up to more than 3.5 though. I would imagine that the Cup 2ā€™s would be worth a little more than a 3.5 sec improvement alone.
Sponsored