What did you do to your GT350 today?

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
60 degree temps have arrived... And I rather like it. Can't wait to log more miles @ 12 mpg. Sorry for sharing what has already been discussed for 3 years.
Went on a 420 mile round trip to visit my parents. Set the cruise at 70 mph and with many elevation changes still averaged 22 mpg. Around town is a different story as you know.

As far as rocks, I just installed rock guards from ZL1 Addons for $45. I cannot say how well they work protecting the rear quarter because I bought my car used with 1500 miles, plus I drove another 500 miles before I saw the chips. There are other brands which stick out farther for an additional $30. The ZL1's do a good job keeping rocks from getting on the side skirts.
Sponsored

NHman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Left it with my detailer for 3 days for the works. Paint correction, Opti and Xpel Ultimate.

On Sunday, along with other car enthusiasts, went on a 225 mile cruise. A combination of some interstate, back and coastal roads. Picture of our group. I was the only Shelby and Ford vehicle. Most were M3/4's or AMGs.

Sunny skies and temps in the low 60's. Perfect day for a drive. Well, if the state would fix the roads. Discussion for another day.
IMG_01708x6.JPG

‘18GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350 - Lead Foot Gray
Can you feel a difference?
It feels a lot more solid, but that could be my mind making it seem that way. I’ve yet to really romp on the car or track it, so I’ve not felt an insane amount of wheel hop as it were, but I trust based on other’s experience and the reviews that it was a necessary fix. As I drive it more maybe I’ll start to feel the difference more.

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
Got my numbers on. Headed to Road America Friday and it better be warm and not snowing.

tGjfJFCb.jpg

Sponsored

havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT350 Electronics Package, Lead Foot Gray
Got my numbers on. Headed to Road America Friday and it better be warm and not snowing.

tGjfJFCb.jpg
RA is on my bucket list for this year. This was going to be the event but the RAV department has not released the paperwork for me car yet. Looks like July may be possible.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!

Stoked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS/2016 GT350/2002 Audi A4
I need that exact knob but couldn't find it in their web store. Which model is it and what did it cost.
6 Speed Atlas with custom engraving, color and clearcoat.

The knob is functional. Shifting is smoother and more precise. Not as notchy anymore either.

Wilson44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Avalanche Gray
BMR’s CB005 Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit And ZL1’s Splitter Washers
I didn't realize CB005 was needed for the GT350. I knew of them when I had my GT (non-PP), but thought it was to remove some of the "floatiness" in turns - along w/reducing wheel hop. Should I be looking at this mod on the Shelby?

Sponsored

havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT350 Electronics Package, Lead Foot Gray
Replaced 2017 Ruby Red (H2052) with 2018 Lead Foot Gray (J1913)

‘18GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350 - Lead Foot Gray
I didn't realize CB005 was needed for the GT350. I knew of them when I had my GT (non-PP), but thought it was to remove some of the "floatiness" in turns - along w/reducing wheel hop. Should I be looking at this mod on the Shelby?
That's an interesting question. Honestly, I'm not sure.

It was a recommend by another user as a cheaper/initial modification that is worth the money so I went ahead with it.

What say the rest of you that have been around longer??

What I absolutely enjoy, is that it's a complete bolt on kit and if it's not going to make that much of a difference, I can always pop it back off and give someone a heck of a deal :headbonk:

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I added the lock out on my buddies Shelby and didn't make a difference at all. The rear cradle bushings on the Shelby is different basically solid rubber bushings with no voids/opening like the other mustang line up.

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
I added the lock out on my buddies Shelby and didn't make a difference at all. The rear cradle bushings on the Shelby is different basically solid rubber bushings with no voids/opening like the other mustang line up.
I had to pull the Steeda IRS braces out today since driver side was interfering with the factory subframe bracket (creaking noises were the result). While I feel that there was some improvement in controlling the subframe movement, something went wrong (I either got a defective part - most likely or GT350s are slightly different). Steeda is looking into it and we will see what the next steps are.
Sponsored