Sponsored

Stock Dyno Numbers and Pics

jlauth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
A good friend of mine works for SCT and owns his own dyno here in Indy so we figured we would get some numbers since the car is now broken in. It made 455 RWHP/ 374 RWTQ. We finally got some decent weather here so I was able to clean her up and get some pictures that do the car justice. Also disregard the potholed driveway...if these cars weren't so damn expensive i would prob have the money to fix it!

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]ML2J61uhmpM[/MEDIA]"]

Sponsored

OP
OP

jlauth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Sweet! Can you post the chart?

Car sounds great! Surprised the operator isn't deaf (maybe he is after that run).

-T
I can try to post the graph tonight or tomorrow morning (I will have to scan it in at work).

Honestly this car was pretty tame and quiet...it still has the resonators. I didn't even have earplugs in and I almost always need them there. He had a CTSV and a Charger Hellcat (both making aroud 800RWHP) that he was working on and they were rediculously loud. You would for sure want hearing protection for those.

PencilGeek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR278, 2008 BMW M3
I can try to post the graph tonight or tomorrow morning (I will have to scan it in at work).

Honestly this car was pretty tame and quiet...it still has the resonators. I didn't even have earplugs in and I almost always need them there. He had a CTSV and a Charger Hellcat (both making aroud 800RWHP) that he was working on and they were rediculously loud. You would for sure want hearing protection for those.
What kind of dyno? If it's a dynojet, you can get the dyno files from the shop and print them to JPG at home. Or you can send the files to one of us (I'll volunteer) and we'll print them to JPG for you.

OP
OP

jlauth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
What kind of dyno? If it's a dynojet, you can get the dyno files from the shop and print them to JPG at home. Or you can send the files to one of us (I'll volunteer) and we'll print them to JPG for you.
Mustang Dyno...its my friends dyno. I can get him to send me the .jpg.
Sponsored