Sponsored

Kona Blue/Stripe Delete/Black Roof pictures?

SIMS1724

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS Ingot Silver
Does anyone have any pictures of a Kona Blue with Stripe Delete and black roof? Looking to buy/order one in this exact combo...
Sponsored

Doskiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
I have a Kona blue with black roof and stripes that I purchased from dealer inventory. I had every intention of removing the stripes based on pictures, but after a week of driving ....... I totally changed my mind. There is a big difference in pictures and having it sitting in your driveway .......... ;-)

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I have a Kona blue with black roof and stripes that I purchased from dealer inventory. I had every intention of removing the stripes based on pictures, but after a week of driving ....... I totally changed my mind. There is a big difference in pictures and having it sitting in your driveway .......... ;-)
I know how you feel. I've always disliked stripes, period...... Until the GT350 came along.

OP
OP
SIMS1724

SIMS1724

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS Ingot Silver
Take pics!

Doskiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
There is a big low pressure area moving up the east coast and it will be raining for the next couple of days. Plan to wash soon after and I will snap a few pics ........ ;-)