Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
They changed it to a stock order for me so it will get built sooner.

2018 GT Dora copy.jpg
How do you get it changed to stock? I'm going to hopefully order mine on Monday! It took longer to get my money to get the down payment.
Sponsored

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
Just got word from my dealer. Stopping by after work to order my car!

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
How do you get it changed to stock? I'm going to hopefully order mine on Monday! It took longer to get my money to get the down payment.
i just told them to make sure its a stock order and not a retail order. A few orders back, it was actually the sales mgr that told me it would come in faster if we did that, so when they put it in, they made sure to put it as a stock order. Everyone else can see it online when it shows up at the dealer inventory, but then when people call, they all have to say its sold already. no big deal for me, they have never sold a car out from under me in all the years i have gone to them.

Sponsored

CrunchMaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible (when available)
Ordered mine today. Convertible Black GT Premium with automatic, 19 inch wheels, safe and sound package, and a spare :D. I just told them that I had an xplan PIN and they gave me the pricing.

I was also surprised that they put "10" as the priority, which I believe is a stock order.

Now begins the long wait.

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
Ordered a couple hours ago.
GT Fastback
Performance Package
301A electronics and gauges blah blah blah
Magneride

Dave_RTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Race Red Shelby GT350
Ordered mine today. Convertible Black GT Premium with automatic, 19 inch wheels, safe and sound package, and a spare :D. I just told them that I had an xplan PIN and they gave me the pricing.

I was also surprised that they put "10" as the priority, which I believe is a stock order.

Now begins the long wait.
:headbang:

They didn't ask for any verification of my X-plan before placing the order either. Guessing they will once it comes in and we discuss payment.

LowcountryMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Black Mustang GT Premium 401A w/DD

10 Speed Auto
Black Accent Package
Active Exhaust
Elected for the “Destination Charge” as well. Can’t wait to see what goodies that package gets me.

$41383 after X Plan or invoice and $2000 in incentives. ($1250 in Xplan, $750 for private cash)

I’m told Extra incentives can be added if they are available when it delivers so we will see. One of the X plan incentives ($500 one) expires 10/02/2017 but dealer said they would honor it. Only $500 for sales tax in SC.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
Mine will be:
GT Premium Coupe
Orange Fury
10A
Enhanced Security Package
Performance Package
Magnaride
Active Exhaust
Ebony
Safe & smart package
Premium Sound
401A package

I will hopefully order it next week. Gotta wait for my down payment to come in!! :D

Sponsored

LowcountryMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
:headbang:

They didn't ask for any verification of my X-plan before placing the order either. Guessing they will once it comes in and we discuss payment.
They didn’t ask me for my PIN as well and I asked them why. They told me a lot of the X plan PINs they take have 30 day expiration dates and don’t require them on order because they would expire before delivery. Most of the X plan PINs we see through MCA have an EXP a year out so we get them and shop around a bit longer/wait longer than the standard X Plan user.

LowcountryMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
You're my car twin. What color? My coworker and I are going to the dealer tomorrow if we get off of work early enough. If we can get the deal like [MENTION=31096]LowcountryMustang[/MENTION] with the $2k in Xplan incentives we will be buying.
*$1250 in x plan incentives
$750 Ford Private Cash Coupon

Nice man, cant wait to get these things out on the road!

Dave_RTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Race Red Shelby GT350
They didn’t ask me for my PIN as well and I asked them why. They told me a lot of the X plan PINs they take have 30 day expiration dates and don’t require them on order because they would expire before delivery. Most of the X plan PINs we see through MCA have an EXP a year out so we get them and shop around a bit longer/wait longer than the standard X Plan user.
Mine is through MCA as well. I'll get same incentives as mentioned by others :)

It's going to feel like forever until it arrives :frusty:

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
i get my x plan through work, kroger company, ours expires 1 year out as well once i print it, we can get 2 a year and another 2 a year for my wife.

LowcountryMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
i get my x plan through work, kroger company, ours expires 1 year out as well once i print it, we can get 2 a year and another 2 a year for my wife.
(As Oprah) And you get a mustang, and you get a mustang, and you get a mustang

Crossing threads a bit here, but I think you should get what you will enjoy most. PP with Magneride will be an expensive add on and one I considered myself. Ultimately I decided to go Premium 401A because like you it will essentially be a street not track rider. I personally rationalized the fact that the non PP 2018 GT will have a few of the 2017 PP GT parts already stock. You do seem like someone that wants the latest and greatest. Buying a vehicle that leaves you wanting now may leave you wanting a 19’ later
Sponsored

Last edited: