Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
80-blockit_banner_650_940955f973c2bd531df3d412b5905ec680cd9ee6.jpg

Reduce interior noise in SECONDS

The Blockit is placed right over your existing factory trunk carpet. Its pre cut to fit perfect. Installation is about 60 seconds.
The Blockit is designed to take the edge off road & tire noise (which is brutal in certain states) & help with some aftermarket exhaust. Not to worry, your sweet exhaust note will still come through when you get on it!
We are getting feedback that it also helps quiet down certain suspension "clunking" type noises too.

Each mat is 1" thick and its patent pending design is made up of 4 layers of real acoustical materials which absorb & suppress irritating sounds. The layers are held together by a unique infusing method to insure it will not separate plus there is no toxic glue.
What’s nice is you are not gluing down permanent weight. The mat weighs approx 17 lb but if you’re going to the track simply take it out! Reinstall for the ride home.

The BLOCKIT ™ also helps cut back on heat to help keep your trunk cooler.
The durable top textured layer allows you to still use your truck for storage. However, you can place a factory mat or aftermarket mat on top if you like.
Fits both with and without the factory sub woofer. Cars with the factory sub woofer remove the detachable piece

Made in the USA!
So efficient we filed for a patent

zsk0a9.jpg

The small piece on the right gets removed if you have a factory Subwoofer. :thumbsup:

v3j9ed.jpg

80-layers_new_500_84f2b09d6ae8d638d01d86f9c85c1a32b3d2158c.jpg

Perfect fit!:thumbsup:
1z3pjx0.jpg

mustang_blockit-pic1-450.jpg

To Order Click Here:
http://www.tkoperformance.com/2015-2018-Mustang-Blockit-Quick-Quiet-Mat_p_2008.html
10% coupon in place
. Just type in " mustang6g " (No caps no space no quotes)​

All made in the USA.
All raw materials are from the USA!
4 layers of REAL automotive grade acoustical soundproofing materials - FMVSS-302 Tested & approved!
Manufactured under strict ISO 9001 regulations.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us 1800 778 9898
Thank you!

Ed
80-blockit_banner_650_940955f973c2bd531df3d412b5905ec680cd9ee6.jpg
zsk0a9.jpg
v3j9ed.jpg
80-layers_new_500_84f2b09d6ae8d638d01d86f9c85c1a32b3d2158c.jpg
1z3pjx0.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

braddick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mustang GT
Any chance this will fit my 2008 Mustang GT? I am about ready to change out my exhaust- it's too loud- and this would be a perfect alternative.

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Any chance this will fit my 2008 Mustang GT? I am about ready to change out my exhaust- it's too loud- and this would be a perfect alternative.
Good question.
We noticed that the stang trunks seem to change a bit every few years. In some other make & models the change is subtle or its bigger to they can cut it to fit their application.
We have a mat that goes down to 2010. But I don't know what the difference is from the 2005-2009 (which you have ) to the 2010 -2014 (we have).

Maybe someone else would know...?

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
I'm pretty sure it won't...I had a 14 and know it had a different layout than my 17...so I would imagine the 08 would be even more different. Take some detailed pics and post them up here and we might be able to figure out if it will fit or not.

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
I want this! Will this help tone down some exhaust drone? I have a Gibson exhaust with X pipe.

Sponsored

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
It should diminish the drone some. Remember, the mat can't completely remove all bad sounds because it doesn't cover the entire car, but as I and many others have said, it definitely helps.

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
It should diminish the drone some. Remember, the mat can't completely remove all bad sounds because it doesn't cover the entire car, but as I and many others have said, it definitely helps.
Right, as I would expect. And the drone doesn't bother me much. But if it does take it down some, I'm in. The only annoying thing is the vibrations from other things in the car caused by the exhaust drone.

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Right, as I would expect. And the drone doesn't bother me much. But if it does take it down some, I'm in. The only annoying thing is the vibrations from other things in the car caused by the exhaust drone.
As 5.0 stated, it will help take a bite out of it. As for the other parts vibrating... if the blockit does not settle those parts down, we do have Deadmats for damping & vibration.

I think you can use the coupon for 10% off Just enter the word "Blockit" in the coupon field when ordering. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
All orders have shipped. The man in purple (fed ex) should be banging on your door soon..!:thumbsup:

Tracking numbers are being emailed to you. Thank you for your orders, We appreciate your business. :cheers:

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.