Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
Hi everyone,

My name's Nick and I have been a fan of Mustangs for as long as I can remember. My first car was a 2001 Yellow V6 Mustang, which sadly I sold a couple years back because I moved to California and the state didn't approve of the mods I had made to it. Since then I have been driving a 2010 MazdaSpeed 3 because I always wanted to try a turbo 4 cylinder, and while the car is a blast to drive I miss my mustang and the community. So I'm coming back.

The Mustangs of the past decade have been great looking cars, but just not quite my taste. The 2015 is the first Mustang since the 99-04 that really grab me visually, coupled with IRS and the Coyote 5.0 I was sold from day one. I've placed my order for a yellow 2015 GT Premium with the Performance Package and can't wait for delivery(still in order processing).

Welcome Nick!

DarkHorse850

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP 6-spd DIB
Thanks Clink!

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
I hear cars are Shipping now.
I am 99.999999% certain they are not the cars being sent to dealers form the plant, even though it would appear so. There is a license plate on the rear that looks a like a Manufacturers plate.

I WISH they were though. Hopefully soon!!

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
New to this forum...Just ordered my Magnetic 2015 yesterday. Thanks to all those that keep the information on these cars!

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
New to this forum...Just ordered my Magnetic 2015 yesterday. Thanks to all those that keep the information on these cars!
From one future Magnetic owner to another - welcome! Nice toys too btw :headbang:

Glory Daze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Magnetic is a fine choice, at least I hope it is since that's what I ordered also. It looks good in pictures.

Patrick S

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50 year Ap/Pkg
Introduction:
Hi, i am Patrick.

ordered my '15 mustang a month ago and am just like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for it to show up.

so, i am here in Nebraska, impatiently tapping my foot, praying my car gets here before snow gets here......

OrlandoJJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Fastback Premium
Introduction

My name is John. I have been lurking on this forum for a couple of months learning everything I could about the new Mustang. Never owned one before, but I've always wanted one. I placed my X-plan order this week for a Ruby Red GT Fastback Premium with stick. The dealer said it won't be in till November, but since I'm in the Sunshine State, that shouldn't be an issue.

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
Awesome, congrats.

Sponsored

dajo219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/ PP
Congrats

My name is John. I have been lurking on this forum for a couple of months learning everything I could about the new Mustang. Never owned one before, but I've always wanted one. I placed my X-plan order this week for a Ruby Red GT Fastback Premium with stick. The dealer said it won't be in till November, but since I'm in the Sunshine State, that shouldn't be an issue.
Congrats John. I ordered the same car but with the Performance Pack and Premier Trim w/ Color Accent. Also in Florida so we'll have good driving weather year round. :headbang:

Meek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium 401a Performance,50 yr
Hello from PA.

Hello all,
I ordered my 2015 back in June.
I'm told to expect a late Fall delivery so i'll get it just in time to garage it and wait for Spring.
This will be a VERY long Winter.

IMG_0731.jpg
123.JPG

terminator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Hello from Michigan

Hello all I have been lurking on this forum for about a year now born and raised in southeast michigan actually right next to Ford proving grounds in Romeo there security fence was actually in my back yard. I have always worked in the automotive world and have been waiting patiently for three years now for the S550 to come out and the wait is almost over my S550 will be here in a few weeks :headbang:

PJE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base Ecoboost Mustang - Ingot Silver
I'm based in SE Michigan, where I work as an engineer for an automotive equipment supplier - I designed the control system for the riveting system used to assemble the 2015 Mustang's aluminum hood - as well as the body in white of the new F150.

I was looking at a sample of the Mustang hood inner assembly with the mustang stamping at work last week. I was surprised how light the hood was for its size.

I'm (im)patiently waiting for my base plus options Ingot Silver Ecoboost...
Sponsored