Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Hector here just purchased a new 15 Mustang GT 6spd base model. Currently serving in the United States Army stationed in El Paso Texas but originally from California. I'm looking forward to complete a few bolt ons and meet other ppl with the same love for cars and the hobby.
Thank you for your devotion and service to our country.

That's definitely a looker. What kind of bolt-ons are you looking at? We sell both axle-backs and cat-backs for the 2015 if you're looking to get a smooth, deep exhaust tone on your GT.
Sponsored

Plimmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Howdy All,
Just got my new toy. Its a 300A 5.0 with literally zero options, just colored rims and mats was all I paid for.

This car is going to be my track day toy so my mods will start as soon as more parts hit the market:
Corbeau Forza seats, now
Remove unnecessary weight and parts, like sound tube, in process now
Suspension, waiting for a few more coil over kits to hit market
Wheels will be 19" and hope coil over kit allows bigger rim up front, 19x11 all round would be nice
Brakes, something from Brembo
Cooling upgrades, etc, etc

Will get into the engine last.

I'm in the San Antonio area, so hopefully meet up with a few similar owners soon.
Stang.jpg

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Dntalman here, my name is John a lot of people just call me Doc... I buy my Mustangs to drive and race. My first love was a 1986 Mustang GT. Racing is in my blood and started when I was 16 years old. My wife thinks I am crazy because I have to mod every Mustang I buy!! I know there are fast Camaro's, Challenger's, and various other cars.. None in my opinion hold a candle to a Mustang. The S550 platform is the best yet... I also have a 49,000 mile 3.4 Whipple ZY Cobra that I love. The goal for my 15 is a car that will run low 10's "would love high 9's" and not sacrifice drivability or comfort A TRUE STREET CAR...
The 2015

03 Cobra

16fiveO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Accord
Hey what's up guys and girls...... My name is Kevin and I'm 37 from Staten Island, NY . I'm looking to order my first Mustang for 2016. Looking at a premium GT with the performance package and the 401a option. I'm getting more and more excited since I know I'll be able to within the next month or so.

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Glad to hear that Kevin.. You will love the new Stang..

Sponsored

Folkir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Hello people,

I'm just a car enthusiast. I enjoy cars/car talk in general and of course, the Mustang is an icon. This seems to be the better place in the internet to get informed and talk about it right now!

Cheers!

swi50tyS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard | S550 | EcoBoost
Hello Motorheads!

I am the proud owner of a Guard Metallic 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost. I am a long time browser of this new forum. Have read tons of great stuff about products for our new platform, and just until recently started modding my car.

Now I have an excuse to post :coolphotos: of my car and new parts I get.

agrx793

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard color
My name is Angel Garcia from Columbus Georgia and I just bought an 2015 Mustang GT Guard and I love the car. I was a import guy which i still love RX7 but for now I am enjoying my new stang

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
Hey everyone,
I'm Michael, French citizen living in Canada.
Ordered my "affordable dream" car 3 weeks ago, which is gonna be a 2015 Mustang V6 51A + reverse sensors, and I'm still waiting for an ETA on it :)
Been reading looooots of info from this great forum, willing to read more and share now ;)

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
Welcome Aboard! The V-6 should not be judged solely on it's affordability. But rather on the smiles that you'll have every time you drive her. Sharp looking, easy on gas, cheap to insure, nicely appointed, and with 300 ponies corralled under that stylish Magnetic hood...smart choice! Enjoy.

Sponsored

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Welcome Aboard! The V-6 should not be judged solely on it's affordability. But rather on the smiles that you'll have every time you drive her. Sharp looking, easy on gas, cheap to insure, nicely appointed, and with 300 ponies corralled under that stylish Magnetic hood...smart choice! Enjoy.
Yeah, I really think that Ford kinda "started it" by not even offering em to the press to test when it was launched... And the whole "the bigger the better" makes SOME people buying GT just for the sake of having the most powerful car, while just cruising around... My decision was triggered by the fact it's gonna be my DD, so the gas mileage is gonna be def better with the V6, just like the insurance on it; also I'm not a crazy fast driver and will not take it to the track, so 300hp and that torque are much more than everyone need to go to work, do the groceries and cruise around (IMO), and also the price difference here in Canada being 12K between the V6 and the GT (and that's before tax), I definitely dont see the point in spending almost 50% more for something I dont "need"... ;)
But to each his own, may everybody be happy with their own choice ! :)

Last edited:

75Brick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 Bricklin 11 Fusion 15 200S 95 Trans Am
Hello

Hi everyone,
The name is Aaron. I'm from Michigan. I am a car guy through and through, though my expansion out from GM products only began a few years ago. I was a big Firebird guy(owned an 85 SE, a 92 Formula, and a 95 TA), and when Pontiac went away, I started testing out other brands.
I currently drive a Ford Fusion which I like as far as FWD cars go. I am also currently resto-modding a 1975 Bricklin SV-1, which is an absolute blast!
When the Bricklin is done in a year or two, I will be looking into getting a modern Pony Car. Of the current selection, the Mustang holds a slight advantage in my eyes for the moment.
I look forward to discussing these cars with you all!

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
Full warning to all you new readers/members...this Mustang6G Forum is addictive and expensive! What expense? It's FREE! After reading this forum for two months, I sold a modded out 2013 GT vert so that I could get a new Mustang. You will discover all kinds of ways to spend your money on our new Mustang. This forum is the best source of information out there. If you read it more than three times a day...you have a case of Mustang Mania! Welcome to your Mustang World.

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Full warning to all you new readers/members...this Mustang6G Forum is addictive and expensive! What expense? It's FREE! After reading this forum for two months, I sold a modded out 2013 GT vert so that I could get a new Mustang. You will discover all kinds of ways to spend your money on our new Mustang. This forum is the best source of information out there. If you read it more than three times a day...you have a case of Mustang Mania! Welcome to your Mustang World.
My girlfriend would sooo approve the Mustang Mania case of mine lol
Real great source of info indeed :)
Sponsored