Not open for further replies.

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I wanted to take a minute to pop in and make a post to update you guys on the happenings here at Boost Works. We've been working our butts off trying to get caught up, and I haven't been able to be online and in the office as much as I usually would be.

Obviously, a handful of guys have seen delays in shipping for their twin kits. I want to apologize for that, and give everyone here publicly an explanation, as I feel it's owed. We certainly don't like to leave people in suspense or waiting for parts.

Our manifold design changed a few times as we made improvements while testing. In that process, one of our fabricators mixed up jigs and as a result, 10 sets of manifolds were built incorrectly. A few sets went out before we caught it, which upset some folks. Ultimately, we're correcting the problem, and we regret that people were/are being held up on their orders because of this. That person is no longer employed with our company, and we've just hired on a 2nd fabricator to help shore up our team. Our turn-around times have to get better, and we know this.

The last thing we want to do is rush to get people parts that don't fit, or that aren't up to the standards that we set for ourselves, and the standards that people have come to expect from us. We don't want to make excuses, either. Things happen, and we're trying to be as transparent as possible with you guys.

Our lack of phone support recently is simply due to the fact that we've all been out back trying to get this stuff sorted out, as well as keep up with the regular shop happenings. We will get this sorted out, and we ask for your patience as we work through this process. We're not going anywhere, and we will get this done.

As far as the single kit status, we have put it on hold until we can get the twin kit stuff sorted out. It wouldn't be right to continue to develop this stuff until we can make sure everyone is happy and production is back up and running smoothly with the twin kits.

I hope this helps, and again I apologize on behalf of our entire team for falling short of the expectations of our customers and folks waiting on us for single turbo development as well.

Thanks,

- Boost Works Team
Sponsored

TexasGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Well said Travis.

16MustangVet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang 5.0
Damn that sucks to see all those trashed.

Best wishes going forward and i made a thread for the 13k installed kenne bell packages. Damn thats a good deal!

Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
I assume they flow better than the stock manifolds.
Sell them as "shorty" heads for those who want better flow than stock but not the "timny"noise of LT's and okay to give up a few hp .

I seriously was considering going back to the stock headers when swapping new block in my KB/5.2 set up .
I was even considered a set of GT 350 manifolds-
Are these the same manifolds used with the GT 350 TT kit ?

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Maybe you can compare them back to back with LT's in your next KB install.
I would be very interested in results .

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
ill take a set as a budget longtube setup :lol:

Sponsored

Wyldeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 OW Premium
I'm 1st on your list, correct?

solshinobi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium , Kona Blue, 10 Spd Auto
Travis thanks for sharing this. You didn't have to be that transparent but you did and as a potential customer I appreciate it.

Spartanator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Stage 3 Roush
I've been to their shop up in Katy for an open house, only when it was the 3 guys. Seemed like standup guys and I wouldn't hesitate to have them do some work my car.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.