Sponsored

boost works twin turbo

outerlimits

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I am very interested in this system has anyone installed it
If so can you please state your opinion on the installation and the tuning process
Sponsored

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
They have sold a few kits but I haven't heard of anyone on here buying it; although quite a few said they were going to. Install should be straight forward, he posted some good info on it. Tuning would be BYOT... Lund has done all the remote tuning for them at their shop; so up to you on the tune.

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
There are a few folks in here that we're finishing up kits for now.

Install is straight forward with a lot of emphasis being placed on designing the headers so that they're easier to install.

Our complete kits come with a Lund Racing nGauge device and a base tune. We work with our customers in conjunction with Lund Racing to get the final tune dialed in. This is the same process used by every turbo manufacturer whether they offer something from Lund, or from their own in-house calibration team. Every FI engine really does benefit from a tune that is performed on that particular vehicle. A "canned" tune is a bad idea for any turbo car. But, you're definitely not on your own.. we work with you and we work with Lund. Over the last 2 years, we've developed a solid working relationship with their team.

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
Looks like a great kit! Decisions, decisions... finish building new house or turbo kit for Mustang... hmmm?

Sponsored

FATHERFORD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It's a very good well developed kit. I wish I had that turbo kit on my 15 instead of the one I have now.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd

Sponsored
OP
OP

outerlimits

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
father ford
which system do you have on your car and what do you like about the system that makes you say that

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
Looks like a great kit! Decisions, decisions... finish building new house or turbo kit for Mustang... hmmm?
You can live in your car, but you can't race your house! :usa:

Turbocrazed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
I purchased a twin 58 comp turbo kit from boostworks. Should have it shortly still awaiting shipment. As soon as I receive it I will have it installed as car is sitting in garage completely torn down waiting for kit to arrive. I will post pics and info as soon as I have some results. While waiting I have installed a full bmr suspension along with the proper driveshaft and axles. She is all ready for some power now. Patiently(not really) awaiting ups boxes!!!!