2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
:ban:
Sponsored

chitlins37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Magnetic GT350R / 70' Buick Skylark
I'm interested to hear how you like the ST. I was halfway considering an RS but it's a bit overkill, the ST makes more sense, but wasn't sure if I'd be starved for power.
I bought a Black 17’ Focus ST a week after buying my R. I LOVE it. If you eco-shift you will get ~28mpg. If you have a lil fun that’ll dip to around 25-26mpg. It makes 240hp seem like a lot. Very zippy, the clutch is probably the best I’ve driven. I cannot even imagine what an RS would be like as AWD and 350hp.

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
I will not listen to anyone who talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk. Until that changes shut your cake hole. If you have a GT350 and are spewing some man made global warming crap, then you are part of your own problem, and that is not my problem. I'll burn as much damn fuel as I want and there's nothing a hypocrite can say that will change my gas burning activities.

Long live horsepower...:headbang:

OP
OP
Zitrosounds

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Thank you to all who ruined this thread. ASS Clowns!

Sponsored

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
The scam of global warming shouldn't be political. Those who benefit from it have politicized it...and sent out its legion of whipped up adherents to claim that their proofless gospel should not be challenged...So due to these *&^%^** we all suffer, we pay "gas guzzler" taxes on top of climate fiction taxes, and every other BS tax or regulation they can tack on to satisfy the narrative and act like they are our saviors...Its offensive, and deeply so.

:paddle:
Someone ban this ***

Sponsored

MulhollandMonster

Laus Deo
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Someone ban this ***
Facts and objective reason shouldn't offend you. Due to politically applied regulations to solve a fiction problem, we are all being screwed. That is perhaps not what the author of the article wanted to admit, but it is 100% responsible for the attempt at strangling the performance market...But, hey, thanks for the ideas pushing such punishments for performance as gas guzzler taxes. Its certainly doing its job of driving down demand and production...We could easily drive down the cost of performance vehicles, and increase supply, if we ended the big-government politics of BS science.

Precisely why I left California, as are most good hard working people.

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I have driven a few FoST’s and they are so much fun. I was going between that and a Cruze. I ended up with the Cruze because I had a Z06 for my fun car. Huge mistake.

My wife currently has a 2016 GTI. Also a lot of fun. I can’t believe it took the US so long to catch on the the hot hatch craze.

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
To say climate change is not happening is erroneous. To say man is causing it is erroneous. Nature is the cause. Explain how there were glaciers in the US Midwest well before man was here?

Climate change is real. Man causing it is not. One volcano puts out more CO2 than man can in a 1,000 years. The whole carbon footprint BS can f-off.

I assure you I am as far from a tree hugger as you can get but our climate does change on it's own without our input. Natural cycle. Earth's wobble. Orbit around the sun is more elliptical than oval causing our distance from the sun to change thus causing changes in our surface temperatures.
Hmm at glance your volcano statement is wildy inaccurate. Am I missing something?

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
Precisely why I left California, as are most good hard working people.
I grew up in CA and left about twenty years ago. I go back occasionally and it depresses me. It's true that you can never go home. Still on the west coast but am thinking about where to move next after I retire in five years or so. I've been thinking about Lake Travis in the winter, and CO from May to Oct or so. I spent last spring break in SA and Austin. TX has the nicest people I've experienced anywhere.

MulhollandMonster

Laus Deo
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I grew up in CA and left about twenty years ago. I go back occasionally and it depresses me. It's true that you can never go home. Still on the west coast but am thinking about where to move next after I retire in five years or so. I've been thinking about Lake Travis in the winter, and CO from May to Oct or so. I spent last spring break in SA and Austin. TX has the nicest people I've experienced anywhere.
Texas is all California used to be. With southern hospitality and respect, God fearing, flag waving patriots. Love it here, only it doesn't have the geographic grandeur of the Cali coast which I miss, but the regulations, policies and crushing taxes make it difficult there for the average man to rise up...Not true in Texas, thank God for it.

Now off to the gun range in my gas guzzler...adios
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.